Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Lettre/motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre/motivation
Message de backtocanada posté le 23-01-2017 à 20:32:55 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir
J'espere ne pas trop abuser. Normalement ma lettre est finie. J'aurais besoin de votre aide pour vérifier l'orthographe,conjugaison,etc... n'ayant personne dans mon entourage parlant assez bien l'anglais pour me corriger.
C'est une lettre de motivation pour partir étudier un an à l'étranger.
Mille mercis pour votre réponse ! Bonne soirée.

Presently I am a second-year vocational student of a university in Management, XXXX at XXXXX (France), I would like to do an exchange with the XX program. To have the occasion to study abroad for a whole academic year represents for me an enormous opportunity both on professional and personal plan.

With the current growth of international trade, to be able to adapt and develop a broader outlook are, to my mind, two indispensable qualities for my future profession in human resources but also as a personal achievement. An academic year abroad will allow me to continues my study with a different point of view, to practice and increase my English skills. I study English since primary school (école primaire ?) and I realized that the best way to learn a language was to go in a country and to communicate with the inhabitants and to discover their way of life as well as their traditions and their culture.

On a personal plan a year abroad will allows me to acquire more maturity through a different living environment, a different culture, and to discover at the same time another vision of undergraduate school and it community. This exchange is an occasion to share our culture, both Canadian and French, to learn from each other. I went three months in XX (Ontario) with an exchange program 5 years ago, and since then I wish to come back to discover more of this country. Canada is a country which attracts me due to its history, its culture, its landscapes, and ways of live.

I applied to XX University, XX University, and XX University for several reasons. Among them the fact that their undergraduate program agree with my current study. They will allow me to learn with a different vision. The spirit of the schools and the strong community they created is also a major reason which made me pick them up. Third reasons are their living environment, which make them incredible place to study.

I’m a serious and strongly motivated student. Going back in Canada for my undergraduate study has always been part of my school plan, and I’m ready to give the best through this year. It’s unique occasion for both parties to share our identity and culture.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-01-2017 21:39

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.