Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Help him & rack your brains/3

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help him & rack your brains/3
Message de here4u posté le 13-08-2017 à 16:16:36 (S | E | F)
Hello!
Voici à nouveau de quoi vous creuser les méninges tout en aidant mon pauvre élève en péril ...

I) Student in Danger! SOS, student in need… « Our climate… »
Time to help my poor students again : please… Will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it... , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS… (Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

The climate Global changes have already had much observable effect on environement. The glaciers have shrinked, the ice on rivers and lakes are breaking up more early in year, the trees are flowering before and the fruits are out season.
The scientists have predited in the past any effect result from global climate change. They now occur: loss of sea ice, accelerate sea levels raise and longer, more intenser heats waves. It’s hard time we will do anything to help our planet. Bad will become worst : it’s the calm after a stom. Le’st get ready ! let’s ours planet be safety again !

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 10 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)
Work well! You'll soon realize that this is no game! The theme is « Our weather is changing »:

1. ----L-------I----------E-----------D-----------H----------|

2. ----F--------N---------F----------F-----------R-----------|

3. -----E-------C----------S---------L-----------E-----------|

4. -----R-------E---------V-----------H----------A-----------|

5. -----L--------I--------R-----------R----------O-----------|

6. -----O---------C-------R-----------U----------O-----------|

7. -----I--------V---------O----------I----------O-----------|

8. -----W-------E----------N----------N----------U-----------|

9. ----P------E--------A----------M---------K--------G-------|

10. ---R------L--------E --------I---------I --------H-------|

11. ---E-------S--------P-----------N------------N-----------|

12. ---T------T--------G----------D-----------T----------T---| (RELU à deux!)= OK

LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-08-2017 16:43

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de djim21, postée le 16-08-2017 à 15:59:16 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,
Here is my try. Thanks for your headhache.
Have a nice week.
Ready for correction

The climate Global changes have already had much observable effect on environement. The glaciers have shrinked, the ice on rivers and lakes are breaking up more early in year, the trees are flowering before and the fruits are out season.
The scientists have predited in the past any effect result from global climate change. They now occur: loss of sea ice, accelerate sea levels raise and longer, more intenser heats waves. It’s hard time we will do anything to help our planet. Bad will become worst : it’s the calm after a stom. Le’st get ready ! let’s ours planet be safety again !

GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE HAS already had much observable EFFECTS on environment. Glaciers ARE SHRINKING, ice on rivers and lakes IS breaking up EARLIER in the year, trees are flowering EARLY and fruits are out OF SEASONS.
Scientists PREDICTED in the past MANY EFFECTS RESULTING from GLOBAL climate change. Now, they ARE OCCURING : loss of sea ice, ACCELERATION OF SEA-LEVEL RISE and more INTENSE HEATWAVES. It’s time we DO SOMETHING to help our planet. Bad will become worst : it’s the calm BEFORE THE STORM ! LET’S GET READY ! LET’S OUR planet be SAFE again !

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads
1. ------------------------L------------I----------E---------------------------------D-------H-|

2. ---------------F--------------------------------N--------F---------------F--------R--|

3. ------------------------E------------C-------------------------S---------L----------------E-----------|

4. -----R-------------------------------E----------V--------------H--------------------------A-----------|

5. ---------------L--------------------------------I--------R-----R-------------------O-----------|

6. ---------------O---------------------C----------R--------U----------------O-----------|

7. -----I------------------V-----------------------O--------------I----------O-----------|

8. ---------------W--------E-----------------------N--------------N-------------------U-----------|

9------P----------E---------------------A----------M--------------K-------------------G-------|

10. --------------R--------L-----------------------E --------I----I ------------------H-------|

11. ---E----------S---------------------P----------N--------------N-----|

12. -----------------------------------------------T---------T----G-----------D-------T----------T---|

ripe : mûr, avancé / flowers : fleurs / level : niveau / icecap : calotte glacière / environment : environnement / fruit : fruit / shrinking : qui diminue / flood:inondation / drought : sècheresse / heat : chaleur

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de alpiem, postée le 17-08-2017 à 20:33:40 (S | E)
hello brain racking addicts:here is my 13 prep.

The global climate changes have already had much observable effects on the environment. Glaciers have shrinked, ice on rivers and lakes are breaking up earlier , trees are blooming further forward and fruits are out of season.Scientists have predicted in the past those effects resulting from global climat changes. They are occuring now:loss of sea ice,accelerated sea level raise and longer, more intense heat waves.It's about time we did everything to help our planet.Bad will become worse: it's the calm after a storm.Let's get ready! Let's our planet be safe again.

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de taiji43, postée le 18-08-2017 à 14:20:26 (S | E)
Thank Here for this mixed bag of mistakes not counting mine

The GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE HAS already had MANY OBSERVABLE EFFECTS on THE ENVIRONMENT : The glaciers have SHRUNK, the ice on rivers and lakes / HAVE BROKEN up EARLIER in THE year, the trees HAVE BLOOMED EARLIER and the fruitHAS BEEN out OF season.
The scientists PREDICTED in the past SOME/ A FEW EFFECTS RESULTATING from global climate change. Now IT occurs :THE loss of sea ice IS ACCELERATED ,sea LEVEL RISES and longer, , more INTENSE HIGH waves. It’s HIGH time we DID SOMETHING to help our planet. Bad will become worst: it’s THE calm BEFORE THE STORM. LET’S get ready ! let’s OUR planet be SAFE again !

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de maxwell, postée le 20-08-2017 à 10:32:26 (S | E)
Hello Here4U
Unless I've made mistakes, the abacus was easier this time, thanks to the longest words

--------L---I---E---------------D---H|
----F-----------N---F-------F---R----|
--------E---C-----------S---L-------E|
R-----------E---V-------H-----------A|
----L-----------I---R---R---O--------|
----O-------C---R---U-----------O----|
I-------V-------O-------I---O--------|
----W---E-------N-------N-------U----|
P---E-------A---M-------K-------G----|
----R---L-------E---I---I-------H----|
E---S-------P---N-------N------------|
----------------T---T---G---D---T---T|
RIPE = mûr
FLOWERS = fleurs
LEVEL = niveau
ICECAP = calotte glaciaire
ENVIRONMENT = environnement
FRUIT = fruit
SHRINKING = rétrécissement
FLOOD = inondation
DROUGHT = sécheresse
HEAT = chaleur

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de tereda, postée le 21-08-2017 à 14:51:28 (S | E)
Hello everyone
I tried to rack my brain as much as possible

The GLOBAL climate change HAD ALREADY A LOT of observable effect (S) on environment. Glaciers SHRUNK, ice on rivers and lakes MELT UP EARLIER in the year, the trees FLOURISH before and fruits are out season. Scientists HAD predicted in the past that MANY effects WOULD result from global climate change.
They now occur: ICE MELTING increases SEA LEVEL RISE and longer, more INTENSE heat waves. It’s HIGH TIME we do SOMETHING to help our planet. Bad will become worst : it’s the calm BEFORE the storm. Let's get ready ! let’s our planet be SAFE again !

HEAT - Drought - FLOOD - shrinking - fruit - environment - ice cap -flow ( flowers) - level - ripe (or rise? ) ?
Chaleur - Sécheresse - inondation - fondant -fruit - environnement - calote glacière - fleurs - niveau - mûr ??
IT WAS A GOOD HELP TO have the theme. tHANK YOU
ready to be corrected.

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de joe39, postée le 23-08-2017 à 19:45:11 (S | E)
Good evening, dear here4u,
Here is my work to relieve the poor student in need.
It’s ready to be corrected.

The GLOBAL climate changes have already had MANY observable effects on ENVIRONMENT. The glaciers have SHRUNK, the ice on rivers and lakes is MELTING EARLIER THAN IN THE PAST YEARS, the trees are BLOSSOMING before THE TIME and the FRUIT IS out of season. (The) Scientists have ALREADY PREDICTED in the past
THESE PHENOMENA AS A result of global climate change.
They now occur: MELTING of sea ice, accelerated RISING OF sea level and LONG LASTING, more INTENSE HEAT waves. It’s HIGH time we do EVERYTHING to help our planet. Bad will become WORSE THAN IT WAS BEFORE: it’s the calm BEFORE a STORM. LET’S get ready! Let’s OUR planet be SAFE again!

RIPE, FLOWERS, LEVEL, ICECAP, ENVIRONMENT, FRUIT, SHRINKING, FLOOD, DROUGHT, HEAT.
Mȗr, fleurs, niveau, calotte glaciaire, environnement, fruits, réduction, inondation,
Siccité, chaleur.

Thanking a lot for your nice exercises, I wish you a pleasant evening.

So long.
Joe39

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de here4u, postée le 23-08-2017 à 22:10:41 (S | E)
Hello Dears!

I don't think the abacus was easier, but giving the theme is more than I do with my own students. Besides, it's sure that the more you do, the easier it seems, once you've understood the trick...
As for "my student's essay", it was a difficult one... Poor guy...

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de icare29, postée le 26-08-2017 à 23:19:33 (S | E)
Hello Here4u and all friends on the site ,here is my work , OK FOR CORRECTION

The scientists have predited in the past any effect result from global climate change. They now occur: loss of sea ice, accelerate sea levels raise and longer, more intenser heats waves. It's hard time we will do anything to help our planet. Bad will become worst : it's the calm after a stom. Le'st get ready ! let's ours planet be safety again ! ;

Global climate change have already had many observable effects on environment. Glaciers are shrinking, ices on rivers and lakes are melting earlier in the year ,trees flower in advance and fruits are ripe before season .
Scientists had predicted in the past that all those effects would result from global climate change. They now occur more often : melting ice is accelerating , consequently sea level is rising faster, heat waves are more intensive , It is high time we did something to help our planet. Worse will become the worst. It is the calm before the storm . Lets's get ready; let's always our planet clean .

le changement de climat global a déjà eu des effets observables sur l'environnement . Les glaciers se rétrécissent , les rivières et les lacs glacés fondent plus tôt dans l'année, les arbres fleurissent en avance et les fruits sont mûrs avant saison
Les scientifiques avaient prédit dans le passé que les effets résulteraient du changement de climat global Ces effets surviennent plus souvent maintenant : la fonte des glaces s'accélèrent , en conséquence le niveau des eaux s'élève plus vite , les vagues de chaleur sont plus intensives . Il est grand temps que nous fassions quelque chose pour notre planète le mauvais peut devenir le pire . c'est le calme avant la tempête
Soyons prêts et laissons notre planète toujours plus propre

I am late ; it is high time I did my work

thank you very much for your excellent test
Icare

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de here4u, postée le 29-08-2017 à 16:04:27 (S | E)
Hello!

Je me suis rendu compte que j'ai oublié de vous donner la date de correction ... Pour la peine, je donne 24h de plus pour ceux qui voudraient encore s'y frotter ... (Correction le Jeudi 31 août au soir ...)
Pour les Etudiants formidables que vous êtes, travaillant sans aucune échéance, (mes élèves diraient "On vous connaît, M'dam!" ) le N° 4 est en ligne ...

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de maxwell, postée le 29-08-2017 à 21:46:01 (S | E)
Hello Here4U
Sorry to be late...
Here's my try :

[] GLOBAL climate CHANGE HAS already had MANY observable EFFECTS on THE ENVIRONMENT. [] Glaciers have SHRUNK, the ice on rivers and lakes IS breaking up EARLIER in THE year, [] trees are flowering SOONER and fruits are out-OF-season.
[] Scientists HAD PREDICTED in the past MANY EFFECTS THAT WOULD result from global climate change. They'RE now OCCURRING : sea ice LOSS, ACCELERATION IN sea LEVEL RISE and FOR A longer TIME, more INTENSE HEAT waves. It’s HIGH time we DID EVERYTHING to SAVE our planet. Bad will become WORSE : it’s the calm BEFORE THE STORM. LET'S get ready ! let’s MAKE OUR planet SAFE again !

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de here4u, postée le 31-08-2017 à 22:51:41 (S | E)
Hello !

Here's your correction ...

My poor Student received good help... Attention cependant à l'aspect en -ing que vous "oubliez" souvent ! Attention aussi à l'emploi (ou à l'omission) des articles ... Le reste est TTB
Vous devez tous avoir reçu votre correction ! Sinon, n'hésitez pas à réclamer ...
Bravo pour le vocabulaire ... beaucoup de réussite, cette fois ...

Global climate change has already had many observable effects on the environment. Glaciers have shrunk, ice on rivers and lakes is breaking up earlier, trees are flowering sooner and fruits are no longer in season.
In the past, scientists had predicted that effects would result from global climate change. They are now occurring: loss of sea ice, accelerated sea level rise, more intense and longer heat waves. It’s high time we did something to help our planet. What’s bad will become worse: it’s the calm before a storm. Let’s get ready! Let our planet be safe again!

- has had = present perfect de bilan d'action (employé avec already!)
- les glaciers (en général) => pas d'article
- "many effects" ou "much effect"
- "ice" est le sujet de "is breaking"= singulier.
- "occurring", "breaking" et "flowering" = actions avec aspect en -ing.
- "more intense and longer heat waves." = canicules plus longues et plus fortes.
- "it's high time + prétérit modal de l'irréel.
- bad=> worse => the worst. (les trois formes ne doivent pas être mélangées ! )
- Let's get ready = 1ere personne pluriel = let us ; "let our planet" = 3 eme personne singulier.

1. ------------L--I----E------------------D----H--|
2. -------F------------N---F---------F----R-------|
3. ------------E--C-------------S----L---------E--|
4. --R------------E----V--------H--------------A--|
5. -------L------------I---R----R----O------------|
6. -------O-------C----R---U---------O------------|
7. --I--------V--------O--------I---------O-------|
8. -------W---E--------N--------N---------U-------|
9. --P----E-------A----M--------K---------G-------|
10. ------R---L--------E --I----I --------H-------|
11. -E----S-------P----N--------N-----------------|
12. -------------------T---T----G----D----T----T--|

Ripe = à maturité.
Flowers = les fleurs.
Level = le niveau (des mers).
Icecap = la calotte glaciaire.
Environment = l'environnement.
Fruit = un fruit.
Shrinking = le rétrécissement (de la banquise.)
Flood = une inondation.
Drought = la sécheresse.
Heat = la chaleur.

Encore Bravo à tous ! Rendez-vous pour le suivant qui est en ligne !!!

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/3 de here4u, postée le 01-09-2017 à 23:35:36 (S | E)
Hello !

Choco ! Le plus stupide étant que j'ai rajouté la parenthèse pendant une relecture, tout à l'heure ...
La morale de l'histoire : "Leave well enough alone!"

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.