Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Help him,rack your brains/7

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help him,rack your brains/7
Message de here4u posté le 15-10-2017 à 15:15:01 (S | E | F)
Hello ! Dear Friends !

My poor Student needs you again... (He may not have worked enough in the past years because I must admit his level is terrible. ) You were right, last week he was worse than ever and he bafflled a few of you. I scolded him and he promised he would make an effort... I think his text is less enigmatic than the preceding one, but perhaps a little more "treacherous"... Please, help him anyway...

L'exercice II), vous le verrez, est plus difficile et moins ludique que "your dear old abacus" ... Tenez bon !
Je pense que cet exercice mérite bien ses et sera corrigé en ligne le lundi 30 octobre, tard.
Ah ! Bien sûr, ... I give you THE FORCE... You'll need it!

I) My poor student would need to be given a hand... please HELP… will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS…(Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

My parents have need of a new car, and like ecologist for the family, I’d tryed to talk to buying a EV (electrical vehicule) or at last, an hybrid one. Hybrids cars combine a traditionnal petroleum or disel intern combustion engeene, and a electrical motor. Indeed, with a such car you can use every one of the power sources seprately or they can work together.
An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when driving at low speeds upon short distance, stwiching to the petrol engeene for longer driving and more quick acceleration. Meanwhile moving, some excessive power that’s generated by the engeene are used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can too chose a plugin hybrid enabling more long distances. Now, on the other end, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying these new cut-edge equipement! Keep your mouth open!

II) We need more vocabulary…
NATURE – HELP – EMPLOY -

1) En utilisant les trois mots-racines ci-dessus, formez à l'aide de préfixes et de suffixes autant de mots que vous le pouvez. ( Maximum 12 pour chaque. Si vous en trouvez plus, choisissez les moins courants ! ) Vous ajouterez la NATURE (nom, adjectif, verbe, adverbe ...) du mot formé ainsi que sa traduction.
2) Vous choisirez ensuite l'un des mots formés et fabriquerez donc ainsi 3 phrases qui rendront la compréhension des mots évidente.

Pour réussir ceci, I GIVE YOU THE FORCE! I'm sure you'll succeed!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-10-2017 16:00

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de chocolatcitron, postée le 16-10-2017 à 16:38:51 (S | E)
Hello my dear Here4u and thanks for these new GREAT exercices!
FINISHED!...

Hello Everybody!

Fist exercise for helping your poor student:
My parents have need of a new car, and like ecologist for the family, I’d tryed to talk to buying a EV (electrical vehicule) or at last, an hybrid one. Hybrids cars combine a traditionnal petroleum or disel intern combustion engeene, and a electrical motor. Indeed, with a such car you can use every one of the power sources seprately or they can work together.
An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when driving at low speeds upon short distance, stwiching to the petrol engeene for longer driving and more quick acceleration. Meanwhile moving, some excessive power that’s generated by the engeene are used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can too chose a plugin hybrid enabling more long distances. Now, on the other end, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying these new cut-edge equipement! Keep your mouth open!

Here is my work :
My parents have NEEDED a new car, and AS AN ecologist for MY family, I’d TRIED to talk ABOUT buying AN EV (ELECTRIC VEHICLE) or AT LEAST, A hybrid one. HYBRID cars combine a TRADITIONAL PETROL or A DIESEL ENGINE, and AN ELECTRIC motor. Indeed, with a such car you can use ANY power sources SEPARATELY or they can work together.
A hybrid car automatically uses ITS ELECTRIC motor when driving at low speeds ON short DISTANCES, SWITCHING WITH the petrol ENGINE for longer DRIVINGS and QUICKER ACCELERATIONS.. Meanwhile moving, some excessive POWERS that’s generated by ENGINES are used to recharge ELECTRIC batteries. Drivers can ALSO CHOOSE a PLUG IN A hybrid ENABLE FOR DRIVING LONGER distances. Now, on the other HAND, DON'T try « to be taken for a ride » when buying these new CUTTING-EDGE OF EQUIPMENT! Keep your EYES open!

Here is my work :
SECOND EXERCISE : VOCABULARY : I tried drawing those lists in three tables : horrible!..., so, it is better now !

NATURE :
01-Natural (A) = naturel, naturelle.
02-Naturally (AD) = naturellement.
03-Naturalist ( N, A) = naturaliste.
04-Naturalness (N) = comportement naturel, nudité.
05-Naturism (N) = naturisme, nudité.
06-Naturopath (N, A) = médecin naturopathe
07-Naturopathy (N) = naturopathie.
08-Naturalisation/naturalization (N) = naturalisation.
09-Unatural (A) = contre-nature, anormal.
10-Denature (V) = dénaturer.
11-Denaturant ( N, A) = dénaturant. 
12-Denaturing (N, A) =  dénaturation, dénaturant.

The naturalist is a scintific, he studies animals, vegetable world, and minerals. He measures and counts up all species in a limited place.
Le naturaliste est un scientifique, il étudie les animaux, le monde végétal, et les minéraux. Il relève et comptabilise les espèces présentes dans un lieu limité.

EMPLOY :
01-Underemployment (N) = chômage. 
02-Employee (N) = employé, employée.
03-Employer (N) = employeur.
04-Employed (plural N) = les actifs.
05-Self employed (V) travailler à son compte.
06-Employers (plural N) = le patronat.
07-Employment (N) = travail.
08-Unemployed (N, A, loc A) = chômeur.
09-Unemployment (N) = chômage.
10-Unemployable (A) = inemployable.
11-Employable (loc A) = apte au travail.
12-Employ (V) = employer.

The occupational medecine has called all the employees of this compagny to have a medical examination.
La médecine du travail a convoqué tous les employés de cette compagnie pour passer une visite médicale.

HELP :
01-Helpful (A) = utile.
02-Helpfully (AD) = gentiment.
03-Helpfulness (N) = serviabilité, obligeance, utilité.  
04-Helper (N) = auxiliaire, assistant, aidant.
05-Helping (N) = portion, part.
06-Helpless (A) = sans défense, désarmé, impuissant.
07-Helplessly (AD) = désespérément, en vain, impuissant.
08-Helplessness (N) = impuissance, incompétence.
09-Helpmate (N) = assistant(e), compagne, compagnon.
10-Unhelpful (A) peu serviable, inutile.
11-Unhelpfully (AD) = inutilement.
12-Self-help (loc A) = de développement personnel.

This old woman needs a helper for doing what she can't in her everyday life.
Cette dame âgée a besoin d'un aidant pour faire tout ce qu'elle ne peut plus faire dans son quotidien.

So I use your rules, Dear Here4u, and I'm sorry for my mistakes...

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de here4u, postée le 16-10-2017 à 19:01:09 (S | E)
hello !

Je ne voulais pas regarder, mais j'ai vu ...
V= verb/ A= adjective/ N= noun/ Ad= adverb.

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de tereda, postée le 19-10-2017 à 13:14:56 (S | E)
hello everyone

I) My poor student would need to be given a hand...
My parents have NEED of a new car, and like AS AN ecologist IN for the family, I’d tryed I'VE TRIED to talk talking ABOUT AN EV (electrical vehicule) or at LEAST, an hybrid one. Hybrid cars combine a TRADITIONAL petroleum or DIESEL intern combustion ENGINE, and a electrical motor. Indeed, with such A car, you can use every one of the power sources SEPARATELY or they can work together.
An hybrid car uses AUTOMATICALLY the electrical motor when driving at low speed s upon short distance, SWITCHING to the petrol ENGINE for longer driving and more quick acceleration. Meanwhile moving, THE excessive power that is generated by the ENGINE IS used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can ALSO CHOOSE a plug-in hybrid enabling more long distances. Now, ON the other hand end, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying these new cut-edge equipment! Keep your mouth SHUT !

NATURE – HELP – EMPLOY -

HELPFUL a utile
HELPLESS a désarmé, sans espoir
HELPING n portion, part
HELPER n aide, assistant
Helpline n assistance téléphonique
UNHELP v sans aide
UNHELPFUL a peu serviable

UNEMPLOYED a sans emploi
Suremployed ou
Over employed sur employé
Employ n service
Employee n employé
Employer n employeur
Employed n employé
Employment n emploi

Natural a naturel
Naturally ad naturellement
Naturalization n naturalisation
Non-natural a pas naturel
Naturalness n nudité
Naturalist n naturaliste
Naturalize v naturaliser

Naturally, if you are unemployed, we can understand that you are helpless, but you can find a new job very soon, as a helper, so, don't lost hope !!!
naturalization can be a help and it is often easier for people who want to find an employment .
Sometimes, it's useful to call to Helpline to have a computer assistant .

ready to be corrected

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de alpiem, postée le 20-10-2017 à 16:26:15 (S | E)
rack 7:
rack 7

My parents have need of a new car, and like ecologist for the family, I’d tryed to talk to buying a EV (electrical
My parents NEEDED a new car and AS an ecologist for the family, I had tried to buy an electrical vehicle

vehicule) or at last, an hybrid one. Hybrids cars combine a traditionnal petroleum or disel intern combustion engeene,
or at THE LEAST an hybrid one. Hybrid cars combine a traditiONal petroleum or disel intern combustion engine

and a electrical motor. Indeed, with a such car you can use every one of the power sources separately or they can work together.
and an electrical motor. Indeed,with SUCH A car you can use every one of the power sources separately or they can work together.

An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when driving at low speeds upon short distance, stwiching to the
An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when driving at low speeds upon short distances,switching to the

petrol engeene for longer driving and more quick acceleration. Meanwhile moving, some excessive power that’s generated by
petrol engINE for longer driving and more quick acceleration.WHILE moving, some exessive power that's generated by

the engeene are used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can too chose a plugin hybrid enabling more long
the ENGINE IS used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can too CHOOSE a PLUGGING hybrid enabeling LONGER

distances. Now, on the other end, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying these new cut-edge equipement! Keep your
distances.Now, on the other end, try"not to be taken for a ride" when buying these new cuTTING-edge equipement! Keep your
EYES open.

NATURE – HELP – EMPLOY -

1) En utilisant les trois mots-racines ci-dessus, formez à l'aide de préfixes et de suffixes autant de mots que vous le pouvez. ( Maximum 12 pour chaque. Si vous en trouvez plus, choisissez les moins courants ! ) Vous ajouterez la NATURE (nom, adjectif, verbe, adverbe ...) du mot formé ainsi que sa traduction.
2) Vous choisirez ensuite l'un des mots formés et fabriquerez donc ainsi 3 phrases qui rendront la compréhension des mots évidente.

Names:Nature(Nature)-naturist(Naturiste)-naturism(naturisme)-
Adj: Natural-(naturel)-unnatural(Anormal)-
Adv: Naturally( naturelement)-Unnaturally(anormalement)-

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de boubouille, postée le 20-10-2017 à 17:57:42 (S | E)
Good afternoon dear Here for you !finished Excuse me, I forgot.
I will try this exercise, I hope you have a good pair of glass and I will not make you squint too much with my mistakes.
In advance excuse-me ! Comme, nous disons « in French » C’est en forgeant que l’on devient forgeron.

IV ) My parents have need of a new car, and like ecologist for the family, I’d TRIED to talk to buying AN EV (ELECTRIC ) or at least, a hybrid one. HYBRID cars combine a TRADITIONAL petroleum or DIESEL intern combustion ENGINE, and AN electrical motor. Indeed, with a car such you can use every one of the power sources SEPARATELY or they can work together.
A hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when driving at low speeds upon short distance, SWITCHING to the petrol ENGINE for longer driving and QUICKER ACCELERATION. Meanwhile, moving, some excessive power that’s generated by the engine are used to recharge the electric motor batteries. Drivers CAN TOO CHOOSE a plugin hybrid enabling longer distances. Now, on the other end, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying these new cut-edge equipment! Keep your mouth open !

NATURE – HELP – EMPLOY -

Naturaliser = naturalize (VT )
naturopathe = naturopath ( N )
naturopathie = naturopathy (NF)
naturalisme = naturalism (N )
naturaliste = naturalist ( N )
naturalité. = naturalness (N )
Naturellement = naturally ( ADV )

NATUROPATHY is a set of care methods that are part of alternative medicine and aim at strengthening the body's defenses by means considered natural (lifestyle, dietetics, massages, herbal medicine, etc.)

Helpful = utile ( AJT )
Help =aider ( V)
Helpless =sans espoir (AJT)
Helplessness = Impuissance ( N F
Helpline = ligne d’assistance ( N)
Helpfulness = Obligeance. (N)
Helpfully = Utilement (A)

This vocabulary duty is very helpful for us to do progress.

Employ = Employer (V)
Employee = Employé (N)
Employer = Employeur (N)
Employing = Employant (N)
Employability = Employabilité (N)
Employment = Emploi (N)
Employable = Employable (AJT)

For Christmas, our EMPLOYER always invites us to the restaurant.

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de djim21, postée le 22-10-2017 à 12:10:10 (S | E)
Hello Here4u, everyone,
Here is my proposals.
Best regards
ready for correction

My parents have need of a new car and like AN ecologist ONE for the family. I’d TRIED to talk ABOUT buying an EV (ELECTRIC VEHICLE) or at LEAST, an hybrid one. HYBRID cars combine a TRADITIONAL PETROL or DIESEL INTERNAL combustion ENGINE and an ELECTRIC motor. ACTUALLY, with such A car you can use EACH AND EVERY power sources SEPARATELY or they can work together.
An hybrid car automatically uses ELECTRIC motor FOR driving at low SPEED upon short DISTANCES, SWITCHES to the petrol ENGINE for LONG DISTANCES and QUICKER acceleration. DURING moving, THE EXCESS power generated by the ENGINE IS used to recharge batteries. Drivers can too CHOOSE a plugin hybrid enabling LONGER distances. Now, on the other HAND, try « not to be taken for a WILD »  when YOU BUY these new CUTTING-edge EQUIPMENT ! Keep your EYES open !

NATURE – HELP – EMPLOY -
nature,
1 natural (adj) : naturel
2 supernatural (adj) : surnaturel
3 naturally (adv) : naturellement
4 unnatural (loc) : contre nature
5 denature (verbe) : dénaturer
help,
1 helpful (adj) : utile, aimable
2 helpless (adj) : sans défense, mauvais
3 helping (n) : portion, part
4 helplessness (n) : incapacité, impuissance
5 helper (n) : assistant, auxiliaire
6 helpfulness (n) : utilité, obligeance
employ,
1employee (n) : employé
2 employment (n) : emploi, travail
3 employer (n) : employeur
4 employed (n, adj) : un employé, employé
5 employable (loc adj) : apt au travail

Helpful : This tool is very helpful for the DIY.
It’s a helpful suggestion in order to your recipe be a success.
He is a nice man, he likes be helpful with his neighbours.

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de icare29, postée le 22-10-2017 à 18:25:16 (S | E)
Hello Here4u and all hardworkers , here is my work OK FOR CORRECTION

My parents have need of a new car, and like ecologist for the family, I'd tryed to talk to buying a EV (electrical vehicule) or at last, an hybrid one. Hybrids cars combine a traditionnal petroleum or disel intern combustion engeene, and a electrical motor. Indeed, with a such car you can use every one of the power sources seprately or they can work together.
An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when driving at low speeds upon short distance, stwiching to the petrol engeene for longer driving and more quick acceleration. Meanwhile moving, some excessive power that's generated by the engeene are used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can too chose a plugin hybrid enabling more long distances. Now, on the other end, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying these new cut-edge equipement! Keep your mouth open! .

My parents need a new car , and as the ecologist of my family I have talked with them about a purchase of one EV ( electrical vehicle) or at least an hybryd one . Hybrid vehicles combine an internal combustion engine ( either petrol or Diesel fuel ) and an electrical motor . Indeed with such a vehicle you can separately use each of the power source .
An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when the car is driving at low speed and over short distances .When the car is accelerating or when it needs more power the internal combustion engine then starts and cuts off the electrical motor .
as soon as the internal combustion engine is in fonction the electrical batteries will be in charge and when it stops the electrical motor will pick up the slack.
Drivers can also choose a plug -in hybrid that allows travel longer distances. On the other hand, try not to be taken for a ride when buying these new high-tech equipment! Keep your mouth open! .

I hope the desperate student will be happy of this correction and that his teacher will give him good appreciation of his corrected work

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de here4u, postée le 22-10-2017 à 21:16:09 (S | E)
Hello !
J'en vois qui ne me mettent pas si le travail est terminé ou pas ... et qui ont rajouté des passages ... Je vais être obligée de tout revoir car j'avais pris et organisé mes corrections ! Pas cool ... C'est vraiment chronophage ...
Quand même

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de taiji43, postée le 23-10-2017 à 15:31:24 (S | E)
Thank yoy for your correction dear Here
It is ready to be corrected.
I have no time for the other exercise.

My parents have need of a new car, and like ecologist for the family, I’d tryed to talk to buying a EV (electrical vehicule)
My parents NEEDED a new car and AS an ecologist IN the family, I had TRIED to talk IN ORDER TO buy AN electrical vehicle

or at last, an hybrid one. Hybrids cars combine a traditionnal petroleum or disel intern combustion engeene,
or at THE LEAST an hybrid one. HYBRID cars combine a TRADITIONAL petroleum or DIESEL intern combustion ENGINE

and a electrical motor. Indeed, with a such car you can use every one of the power sources separatly or they can work together.
and AN electrical motor. Indeed, with SUCH A car you can use every one of the power sources SEPARATELY or they can work together.

An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor when driving at low speeds upon short distance, stwiching to the
An hybrid car USES automatically the electrical motor when driving at low SPEED OR OVER short distances, SWITCHING to the

petrol engeene for longer driving and more quick acceleration. Meanwhile moving, some excessive power that’s generated by
petrol ENGINE for longer driving and QUICKER acceleration. Meanwhile moving, THE excessive power that's generated by

the ENGINE are used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can too chose a plugin hybrid enabling more long
the ENGINE IS used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can ALSO CHOOSE a PLUG -IN hybrid ENABLING LONGER distances

distances. Now, on the other end, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying these new cut-edge equipement! Keep your Mouth open....
.Now, on the other HAND,” try not to be taken for a ride"When bying These new CUTTING-edge EQUIPMENT !keep your EYES open

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de maxwell, postée le 28-10-2017 à 11:30:43 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello everyone!
Thanks a lot Here4U! Here's my try:

I) My student needs help:
My parents [] need [] a new car, and AS AN ecologist for the family, I’VE TRIED to talk THEM INTO buying AN EV (ELECTRIC vehicule) or at LEAST, an hybrid one. HYBRID cars combine a TRADITIONAL PETROL or DIESEL INTERNAL combustion ENGINE, and AN ELECTRIC motor. Indeed, with such A car, you can use EITHER one of the power sources SEPARATELY or they can work together. An hybrid car automatically uses the ELECTRIC motor when driving at (*) low SPEED FOR A short distance, SWITCHING to the petrol ENGINE for longer driving and QUICKER acceleration. WHILE moving, some EXCEEDING power [] generated by the ENGINE IS used to recharge the ELECTRIC motor batteries. Drivers can ALSO CHOOSE a PLUG-IN hybrid enabling LONGER distances. Now, on the other HAND, try « not to be taken for a ride » when buying THIS new CUTTING-edge EQUIPMENT! Keep your EYES open!

(*) je crois que driving at a low speed est tout aussi bon

II)
NATURE :
naturalization or naturalisation (UK) : noun : naturalisation
unnatural : adj : affecté, contre nature, anormal
supernatural : adj : surnaturel
naturalness : noun : le naturel (the naturalness of the acting : le jeu plein de naturel des acteurs)
unnaturally : adv : anormalement
naturalist : noun : naturaliste
naturalistic : adj : naturaliste (appearance)
naturalism : noun : naturalisme (of a painting)
naturopath : noun : naturopathe
naturopathy : noun : naturopathie
denatured : adj : dénaturé
denaturant : noun : dénaturant

Denatured alcohol is ethanol (ethyl alcohol) that contains denaturants, additives which are poisonous, so as not to be drunk

6 plus évidents :
natural : adj : naturel
naturally : adv : naturellement
naturalize or naturalise (UK) : verb : naturaliser
naturalized or naturalised (UK) : adj : naturalisé
naturist : noun : naturiste
naturism : noun : naturisme

HELP :
helpless : adj : impuissant
helplessly : adv : désespérément, en vain
helplessness : noun : impuissance, manque de moyens
helpfully : adv : gentiment
helpfulness : noun : serviabilité, utilité
unhelpful : adj : peu serviable, inutile
helping : noun : part, portion ; a helping hand : une aide
helper : noun : assistant, auxiliaire
helpdesk or help desk : noun : support technique, centre d'assistance
helpline : noun : assistance téléphonique
helpmate : noun : compagnon, assistant
helpmeet : noun : compagnon, assistant

évident :
helpful : adj : utile

It's so useful to have an internal IT support helpdesk to call whenever you're having a problem with your computer you can't sort out by yourself

EMPLOY :
unemployment : noun : chômage
underemployment : noun : sous-emploi
employee : noun : employé (e)
employers : noun : patronat
employed : adj : employé
self-employed : adj : indépendant, auto-entrepreneur
unemployed :adj : chômeur
underemployed : adj : sous-utilisé
employable : adj : apte au travail
employability : adj : employabilité
unemployable : adj : inemployable
To misemploy : verb : mal employer

évidents :
employment : noun : emploi, travail, poste
employer : noun : employeur
A self-employed person doesn't work in a company : he needs to find his own work, he operates his own business.

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de here4u, postée le 28-10-2017 à 11:36:00 (S | E)
ARHHHHH .... Pitié, Maxwell ... DRINK est irrégulier ... (you make me suffer!!! )
D'excellentes phrases par ailleurs ...

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de maxwell, postée le 28-10-2017 à 20:17:39 (S | E)
Sorry about that
I must be losing my mind...

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de joe39, postée le 28-10-2017 à 23:43:11 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
I’m here to present my work,
Ready to be corrected.

Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS…(Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

My parents have need of a new car and, IN MY CAPACITY AS FAMILY’S ecologist, I HAVE TRIED TO CONVINCE THEM to BUY a EV (electric VEHICLE) or, at last, A hybrid one. HYBRID cars combine a TRADITIONAL PETROL or DIESEL INTERNAL combustion ENGINE WITH AN ELECTRIC motor. Indeed with such A car you can use both of THESE PROPELLING MACHINERIES, WHETHER SEPARATELY or WORKING together.
An hybrid car starts up automatically exploiting the electric motor, until YOU DRIVE
At a low SPEED AND FOR A short STRETCH, SWITCHING ON the petrol ENGINE WHEN
driving for A long STRETCH, DOING QUICKER ACCELERATIONS. DURING THE TRIP, THE SURPLUS power generated by the engine IS BEING EMPLOYED to recharge the ELECTRIC motor batteries. Drivers can ALSO CHOOSE a PLUG-IN hybrid, which enable THEM TO COVER LARGER distances. Now, on the other HAND, try “NOT TO LET YOURSELF be taken for a ride”, when buying these new, cut-edge EQUIPMENTS!
Keep YOUR EYES open!

NATURE – HELP – EMPLOY -

Nature –N – nature
Naturally – AD – naturallement
Natured – ADJ – par nature
Naturalist – ADJ – naturaliste
Naturalism – N - naturalisme
Naturalized – ADJ
Naturist – N - naturiste
Naturalization –N - naturalisation
Unnatural – ADJ –contre nature, artificiel
Naturopathy – N - naturopathie
Naturopath – N - naturopathe
Naturalness – N - naturel, vraisemblance

Naturalness – Napoleon used to treat soldiers with great naturalness and confidence, gaining their trust and admiration. He used to remember them that every one of them carried a field marshal’s baton in his backpack, by this way implying that the gallantry would have always been prized, making them reach the highest military ranks and nobility grades.

Help – N – aide, secours
Helper – N – aide, assistant
Helpful - ADJ – utile, profitable (pour)
Helping – N – fournir de l’aide
Helpless – ADJ – sans défense, faible, impuissant, incapable de réagir.
Helplessly – ADV – impuissant à faire, à dire quelque chose.
Helplesssness N - faiblesse
Helpmate – N – collaborateur, coopérateur.

Helper: The closest helper of a general is called “aide” or “aide-de-camp” in all Anglo-Saxons Armies. It derives from the same French name in use in the French Army (aide de camp)

Employ – N – travail,
Employable - ADJ - utilisable
Employee –N - travailleur, ouvrier
Employer – N - employeur
Employment – N - emploi
Unemployment - chômage
Unemployed - ADJ – chômeur, sans travaille
Unemployable – ADJ – incapable de travailler, inepte.

Unemployment : The enduring negative economic trend made the unemployment rate grow up to 12%. and up to 35% of young people between 18 and 30 years of age.

Thanking you for this great exercise, I wish you a good night.
Don’t forget to put the clock an hour back.
So long
Joe39

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de here4u, postée le 29-10-2017 à 21:14:18 (S | E)
Hello Dears!

Here's your correction! A few remarks ... If you find it too long (or too boring to list the vocabulary in EX2, do not hesitate to skip what bores you and to go directly to a choice of 2 or 3 "original" words + a good sentence... 12 was the maximum limit of words... NOT what you were required to give me!

Votre sérieux et votre enthousiasme m'émerveillent ! Quelques libertés prises avec le texte écrit par mon "pauvre élève" ... Il n'aime pas que l'on change trop son (mauvais ) texte! Une "perche" vous était tendue pour une résultative ... et peu d'entre vous l'ont saisie ... Dommage ...
Bravo, en tout cas et faites attention aux fautes "insidieuses" répétées avec assurance tout le long du texte ... Les élèves font souvent cela ! (ex: an hybrid car= a hybrid car / an electrical car=> an electric car)

My parents need a new car, and as(= en tant que) the ecologist in the family, I’ve been trying to talk them into buying an EV (electric vehicle)(de les persuader d'acheter ...) or at least, a hybrid one. A hybrid car combines a traditional petrol or diesel internal combustion engine, and an electric motor. Indeed, with such a car you can use each/any of the power sources separately or they can work together.
A hybrid car automatically uses the electric motor when driving at low speeds over short distances, switching to the petrol engine for longer driving and faster acceleration. While moving,(= En avançant,) any excess power that’s generated by the engine will be used to recharge the electric motor’s batteries. Drivers can also choose a plug-in hybrid( à brancher sur une prise) enabling longer distances. Now, on the other hand, try « not to be taken for a ride »(= ne pas se faire mener en bateau!) when buying these new cutting-edge equipment ! Keep your eyes open!
"To take someone for a ride" - meaning to deceive someone.

Vous devez tous maintenant avoir reçu vos corrections ! Encore bravo !

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de goku, postée le 29-10-2017 à 22:57:16 (S | E)
Hello, here is my try (I must say that I've not a far higher level than your student, I've used Google for some things):

1) My parents HAVE NEEDED a new car. AND AS I LIKE ECOLOGY, I'VE TRIED to talk WITH THEM ABOUT BUYING AN EV (electrical VEHICLE) or at LEAST, an hybrid ond. Hybrids cars combine a TRADITIONAL ENGINE FUNCTIONING WITH petroleum or diesel intern combustion, and AN electrical motor. Indeed, with such A car you can use ANYONE of the power sources SEPARATELY or they can work together.
An hybrid car automatically uses the electrical motor DURING A driving at low SPEED upon short distance, SWITCHING to the petrol ENGINE for longer driving and more quick acceleration. Meanwhile moving, some excessive POWERS THAT ARE generated by the ENGINE are used to recharge the electrical motor batteries. Drivers can ALSO CHOOSE AN HYBRID PLUGIN WHICH ALLOWS more long distances. Now, on the other HAND, try TO NOT be taken for a ride when YOU BUY these new cut-edge EQUIPMENTS! Keep your EYES open!

2)NATURE: Naturally (Adverbe, naturellement), natural (adjectif, naturel), unnatural (adjectif, innaturel), Unnaturally (I've check on google for this one, adverse, innaturellement), supernatural (adjectif, surnaturel)
"Ghost are superrnaturals."

HELP: Helpless (adjectif, sans aide), helped (participe passé, aidé), helping (adverbe, aidant)
"Alone in the space, nobody can hear your screams, you are helpless."

EMPLOY: Employment (nom, emploi), employing (adverbe, employant), employed (participe passé, employé)
"He is employed as an engineer for Mercedes."

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de goku, postée le 30-10-2017 à 01:57:06 (S | E)
Par ailleurs, que signifie qu'il a "baffled" un peu d'entre eux s'il vous plait ?

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de here4u, postée le 01-11-2017 à 11:04:43 (S | E)
Hello!
Ne pas oublier la fonction double click sur un mot, prévue par notre Master, pour avoir la traduction des mots inconnus ...

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de goku, postée le 01-11-2017 à 18:04:44 (S | E)
Hello,
Oh yes I get it, thanks.

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de goku, postée le 05-11-2017 à 13:57:06 (S | E)
Salut,

L'étudiant voulait dire quoi au fait par "and like ecologist for the family" en français s'il vous plait ?

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de here4u, postée le 05-11-2017 à 17:03:11 (S | E)
Hello !

Hum hum ! On ne regarde pas les corrections ? C'est plus difficile par internet qu'en classe ...

pas toujours facile de "deviner" ce que voulait dire un élève/ étudiant ... mais ici, c'était une simple confusion as+ verbe/ like+ nom = comme ; et de As + NOM = en tant que;

as(= en tant que) the ecologist in the family

Y aurait-il un volontaire pour faire la traduction du corrigé ? (Là, tout le monde se précipite pour dire ... "oui, je veux bien !")

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de tereda, postée le 05-11-2017 à 19:06:03 (S | E)
why not, I am going to try,

-------------------
Mes parents ont besoin d'une nouvelle voiture, et en tant que l'écologiste de la famille, J'ai essayé de les convaincre d'acheter un EV (véhicule électrique) ou du moins un hybride. Une voiture hybride combine un moteur à combustion interne essence ou diesel traditionnel et un moteur électrique. En fait, avec une telle voiture, vous pouvez utiliser chacune des sources d'alimentation séparément ou ensemble.
Une voiture hybride utilise automatiquement le moteur électrique lors de la conduite à basse vitesse sur de courtes distances, en passant au moteur à essence pour une conduite plus longue et une accélération plus rapide.
Au cours du déplacement, toute puissance excédentaire générée par le moteur sera utilisée pour recharger les batteries du moteur électrique. Les conducteurs peuvent également choisir un hybride plug-in (à brancher sur une prise) permettant des distances plus longues.
Maintenant, d'un autre côté, pour ne pas se faire mener en bateau lors de l’achat de ces nouveaux équipements de pointe ! Gardez les yeux ouverts !

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de here4u, postée le 05-11-2017 à 20:42:03 (S | E)

Tereda, et BRAVO ! C'est parfait !
(Ca va mieux, goku? )

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/7 de goku, postée le 05-11-2017 à 22:16:45 (S | E)
Ok, oui merci.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.