Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Rack your brains and Help!/ 36

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rack your brains and Help!/ 36
Message de here4u posté le 09-12-2018 à 19:37:48 (S | E | F)
Hello, Dear Friends,

Voici de quoi ne pas vous laisser paralyser les neurones pendant les semaines à venir. Cette fois, mon élève a été très consciencieux et a presque totalement réécrit plusieurs articles sur le même sujet; Il s'est efforcé de le faire très correctement, mais vous le connaissez, maintenant ... Il garde quelques faiblesses que je vous demande de pallier. Il y a 20 fautes en tout ... C'est beaucoup, mais le texte est long ...

Cet exercice est un et à priori, la correction devrait être en ligne le dimanche 23 au soir (mais il est possible que vous la limite soit plus tard. Je le saurai dans les jours qui viennent. I'll tell you asap.

I) Please, Help My Student!
That time, I’ll talk about an article I’ve come across few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery with her and didn’t want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities can come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of exclusion.
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or hailing, introspective or ongoing – will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of exclusion, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her to sink like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar to new hights!
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppets show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of exclusion.
The Wonder Squada, a cast of actors with and without special needs, play extracts of pieces by Shakespeare.
It’s a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of physic or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80’s or 90’s.
The park differs of more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children sensible to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children sensible to light) and the ability for guests of special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.
in June, July and August the swelling San Antonio heat regularly reaches 80 degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.

II) Find the 28 «scrambled words»… Vous semblez bien rodés ... Alors, c’est parti pour la recherche (en s’appuyant bien sur le (petit) contexte …

1. Would the TEEENLM of NIUCIOSLN play out as DNAPENL? The RWNESA was an GILHRVNMEWEO yes. (5)

2. “The thing that’s TOSM GIRWRNDAE are the SLMEIS and the SNMOTEMC from SNRPTEA and SEIEARVGRC .”(6)

3. ENDETCANTA at the park would EISKP in HRMCA, LRAIP and YAM, then PID in EUNJ, YULJ ; (8)

4. The EIAOALCVTRBLO TRPIIS of the team and our DIAERV EIRPESTEX and SVTESEPRPCIE led to GILSNVO SEBRMLOP never before DRDSOEEINC or DSEDAESRD.”(9) = 28 but sentence 3 is a real gift to you !

Thank you very much for working with the group again...
Of course, I give you THE FORCE!

Un E enlevé en II)2 dernier mot. Choco

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de taiji43, postée le 12-12-2018 à 17:35:06 (S | E)
Rack your brain 20 fautes
Dear HERE4U
Hello , back to the Forum from CAPE VERDE .I am delighted to take part in the forum again
Here is my correction

READY TO BE CORRECTED

Thank you a lot

That time, I’ll talk about an article, I CAME across few days ago : while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, AT the swimming pool, the kids were leery ABOUT her and didn’t want to interact with her. (3)

Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities COULD come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another.(1)

: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment WITHOUT an atmosphere of exclusion. (1)

That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or AILING, introspective or ongoing (1)

will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of INCLUSION, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working.(1)

The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her to sink like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar to new HEIGHTS (1)

Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppets show with Professor FLUTTERING and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience; (1)

they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of INCLUSION (1)

The WONDERFUL SQUAD a cast of actors with and without special needs PLAYS extracts of pieces by Shakespeare. (3)
(on dit wonder woman alors peut- être: wonder Squad????)

It’s a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of physic or cognitive impairment.

The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80’s or 90’s.

The park differs of more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children SENSITIVE to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children SENSITIVE to light) and the ability for guests of special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food. (2)

In June, July and August the INCREASE IN HEAT IN San Antonio regularly reaches 80 degrees, HAVE made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.(3)PS:

(il se peut que le verbe to swell est correct dans cette phrase ????)
ps : je n’ai pas atteint les 20 fautes et ne suis pas certainequ'il fallait corriger : wonderful Squad/ Plays/ increase in heat in San antonio

II) Find the 28 «scrambled words»…
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Would the TEEENLM of NIUCIOSLN play out as DNAPENL? The RWNESA was an GILHRVNMEWEO yes. (5)
1. Would the ELEMENT of INCLUSION play out as PLANNED? The ANSWER was an OVERWELMING yes. (5)

2. “The thing that’s TOSM GIRWRNDAE are the SLMEIS and the SNMOTEMC from SNRPTEA and SEIEARVGRC .”(6)
The thing that ‘s MOST REWARDING are the SMILES and the COMMENTS from PARENTS and CAREGIVERS

3. ENDETCANTA at the park would EISKP in HRMCA, LRAIP and YAM, then PID in EUNJ, YULJ ; (8)
ATTENDANCE at the park would SPIKE in MARCH,? ????and MAY , then D.I.P????? in JUNE JULY

4. The EIAOALCVTRBLO TRPIIS of the team and our DIAERV EIRPESTEX and SVTESEPRPCIE led to GILSNVO SEBRMLOP never before DRDSOEEINC or DSEDAESRD.”(9)
The COLLABORATIVE SPIRIT of the team and our VARIED EXPERTISE and PERPECTIVES led to SOLVING PROBLEM before CONSIDERED or ADDRESSED ???? .”(9)

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de magie8, postée le 16-12-2018 à 18:44:58 (S | E)
bonjour , hello all students I wish you a merry Christmas
ready to correct

THIS time, I’ll SPEAK TO YOU about an article( ce n'est pas une conférence formelle , mais tu dis quelque chose à quelqu'un, dans une ambiance conviviale mais dans le cadre d'un travail que tu donnes à des élèves) I CAME UPON few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery OF her and didn’t want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities can come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of COMMONPLACE.
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or AILING, introspective or OUTGOING – will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of INCLUSION, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her SOAR or THINK(pas to après let) like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar to new HEIGHTS OR( HIGH UP!)
Another attraction , « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppets show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their diSABILITIES; together, with help from the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of INCLUSION.
The Wonder SQUAD, a cast of actors with and without special needs, play extracts of pieces by Shakespeare.
It’s a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have ALMOST any type of PHYSICAL or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80s or 90s.
The park differs FROM more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children senSITIVE to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children SENSITIVE to light) and the ability for guests IN special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.
in June, July and August the swelling San Antonio heat THAT regularly reaches 80 degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.

II) FIND SRAMBLED WORDS

ELEMENT OF INCLUSION play out as PLANNED? the ANSWER was an OVERWELMING yes

the thing that's MOST REWARDING are the SMILES and COMMENTS( AU DEBUT IL MANQUAIT UN M ET UN C ou alors j avais mal vu?) from PARENTS and CAREGIVERS

ATTENDANCE at the park would SKIPE(saute/ pour sauter il faut monter après on redescend ?) or SPIKE(pointe/ ce mot là il monte aussi )in MARCH,APRIL, and MAY then DIP( descend s'effondre) in JUNE, JULY ce que je comprends c 'est que le parc est plus fréquenté en Mars qu'en juin

TRES difficile besoin de se concentrer beaucoup
je vais m'arrêter là trop de choses à faire par ailleurs dommage car j'aime mais je suis un peu fatiguée en cette fin d'année qui a été éprouvante.)j'espère vous retrouver l'an prochain JOYEUX NOEL à TOUS

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de joe39, postée le 17-12-2018 à 12:22:34 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
I'm sending you my try,
ready to be improved,
by your precious suggestions,
before I get caught up,
in the whirl of Christmas shopping.

I) Please, Help My Student! - 20 mistakes
THIS -1 time, I’ll talk about an article I’ve come across few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery TOWARDS -2 her and didn’t want to interact with her.

Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities COULD -3 come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun FAIR 4 -for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of INCLUSION - 5.
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas.
The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or AILING 6 - , introspective or OUTGOING 7 – will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of INCLUSION, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working.
The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her to SOAR- 8 like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar to new HEIGHTS - 9!
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppets show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their DISABILITIES -10 ; together, with help from the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of INCLUSION.
The Wonder SQUAD - 11, a cast of actors with and without special needs, play extracts of pieces by Shakespeare.
It’s a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of PHYSICAL-12 or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick THAT 13 they can spend only three hours IN- 14 the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80s or 90s.

The park differs FROM 15 more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children SENSITIVE -16 to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children sensible to light) (LIGHT-SENSITIVE CHILDREN -17) and the POSSIBILITY-18 for guests BEING ON special diets or ON -19 tight budgets to bring their own food.
in June, July and August the SWELTERING - 20 San Antonio heat THAT -21 regularly reaches 80 degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.

II) Find the 28 «scrambled words»… Vous semblez bien rodés ... Alors, c’est parti pour la recherche (en s’appuyant bien sur le (petit) contexte …

1. Would the ELEMENT of INCLUSION play out as PLANNED? The ANSWER was an OVERWHELMING yes. (5)

2. “The thing that’s MOST REWARDING are the SMILES and the COMMENTS from PARENTS and CAREGIVERS .”(6)

3. ATTENDANCE at the park would SPIKE in MARCH, APRIL and MAY, then DIP in JUNE, JULY ; (8)

4. The COLLABORATIVE SPIRIT of the team and our VARIED EXPERTISE and PERSPECTIVES led to SOLVING PROBLEM never before CONSIDERED or ADDRESSED.”(9) = 28 but sentence 3 is a real gift to you !

1 – L’élément d’inclusion se développerait-il comme prévu? La réponse a été un oui
écrasant.

2 – Ce qui est le plus gratifiant, ce sont les sourires et le commentaires des parents
et des auxiliaires de la vie.
3 – La fréquentation du parc aurait augmenté en mars, avril et mai, pour baisser en
Juin et juillet.

4 – L’esprit de collaboration de l’équipe ainsi que notre compétence professionnelle et nos plusieurs perspectives, nous permettent de résoudre des problèmes encore jamais envisagés ou traités.

I thank you very much for your demanding exercise, especially for your « gift », and I take this opportunity to wish a very Merry and Joyful Christmas to you and your family.

So long
Joe39

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de here4u, postée le 19-12-2018 à 18:22:33 (S | E)
Hello!
Cet exercice est normalement prévu à la correction le dimanche 23/12 tard ... Je commence à envoyer les corrections demain ...

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de nate, postée le 19-12-2018 à 23:53:53 (S | E)
Hello

Here4u, j'espère que tu seras indulgente car j'ai bien peur d'avoir fait quelques fautes.
Merci pour tout

READY FOR CORRECTION

J'ai trouvé un petit peu plus d'erreurs que prévue.

That (Je pense que "this" conviendrait mieux parce que l'on fait référence à un temps présent et non pas à une période lointaine, mais est-ce vraiment une erreur ?) time, I’ll talk about an article I CAME (1) across A (2) few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, AT (3) the swimming pool, the kids were leery OF (4) her and didn’t want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities COULD (5) come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of INCLUSION (6).
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or AILING (7), introspective or OUTGOING (8) – will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of INCLUSION (9), an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her to FLOAT (10) like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread THEIR (11) wings and soar to new HEIGHTS (12)!
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational PUPPET (13) show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with THE (14) help OF (15) the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of INCLUSION (16).
The Wonder SQUAD (17), a cast of actors with and without special needs, PLAYS/PERFORMS (18) extracts of SHAKESPEARE'S PLAYS (19).
It’s a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of PHYSICAL (20) or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick THAT (21) they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80’s or 90’s.
The park differs FROM (22) more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children SENSITIVE (23) to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children SENSITIVE (24) to light) and the ability for guests of special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.
In June, July and August the SWELTERING (25) San Antonio heat regularly reaches 80 degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.

II) Find the 28 «scrambled words»

If you don't mind, I'll sit this one out.

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de tereda, postée le 20-12-2018 à 08:59:04 (S | E)
Hello dear all,

not much time to finish the scrambled words, still difficult for me.
but, this is my try ready to be corrected - THANKS to HERE4U and HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.

THIS time, I’ll talk about an article I CAME across A few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery* OF her and didn’t want to interact with her.

THEN and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities can come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of ONE ANOTHER : a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of INCLUSION. 5

That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast OF San Antonio, Texas.
The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after TO another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or HEALING, INTROVERTS OR OUTGOING – will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland:
A shrine of INCLUSION, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. The couple’s daughter was the heroine's MODEL . Her cognitive delay WAS matched by her POWER of love and healing.

The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her to sink like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar to new hights!

Her gifts let her to sink - TO LIVE - TO SOAR - like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar emotional to new HEIGHTS! 11
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppets show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help OF the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of INclusion.
The Wonder Squada, a cast of actors with and without special needs, play extracts of SHAKESPEARE'S PIECES .
It’s a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have 'nearly' any type of physic or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park WITH two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults AGED 80 OR 90.

The park differs FROM more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children sensible to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children sensible to light) and the ability for guests of special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food. in June, July and August the STIFLING San Antonio heat WHICH regularly reaches 80 degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water BOAT rides.

II) Find the 28 «scrambled words»…
Sorry, I am not good at this exercise....

1. Would the TEEENLM of NIUCIOSLN play out as DNAPENL? The RWNESA was an GILHRVNMEWEO yes. (5)
Would the ELEMENT of INCLUSION play out as PLANED ? The ANSWER was an

The thing that’s most REWARDING are the SMILES and the COMMENTS from PARTNERS and SEIEARVGRC."

endetcanta at the park would SPIKE in MARCH, APRIL and MAY, then dip in JUNE, JULY.

4. zero words

THANKS A LOT

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de icare29, postée le 20-12-2018 à 11:54:48 (S | E)
Hello Here4u ?and all hard workers , here is my work OK FOR CORRECTION..
Merry Christmas to all of you

THIS time, I'll talk about an article I cAME across few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, AT the swimming pool, the kids were leery OF her and didn't want to interact with her.
Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities COULD come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone's enjoyment in an atmosphere of INCLUSION

That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas.
The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring FROM one success TO another.
Everyone with a special need, young and older, healthy or AILING, introspective or OUTGOING will be touched BY a very special way IN this Wonderland: a shrine of INCLUSION , an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. .
The couple's daughter was the model for the heroine.
Her cognitive delay WAS matched WITH her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her (to) sink like a butterfly, proving that everyone COULD spread THEIR wings and soar to new hights!
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational .Puppets show (with) Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly.
The characters must face their differences; together, with THE help OF the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of INCLUSION .

The Wonder SQUAD, a cast of actors with and without special needs, play extracts of SHAKESPEARE 'S PIECE

It's a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of physic or cognitive impairment.
The park hosts all types of visitors from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours IN the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80's or 90's.
The park differs FROM MANY traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which EXCLUDE BALLOONS (for children SENSITIVE to noise), (no) flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), (no) fluorescent lights (for children SENSITIVE to light) and HAVE the POSSIBILITY for guests ON special DIET or tight budgets to bring their own food.
in June, July and August the SWELTERING San Antonio heat regularly reaches 80 degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides..

Dear Here4u thanks a lot for your new interesting exercise

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de alpiem, postée le 21-12-2018 à 15:38:45 (S | E)
Hello,here4u,Bien reçu le message,but scrambled words, trop dur pour moi(sauf en pompant)

That time, I'll talk about an article I've come across A few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery OF her and didn't want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities WOULD come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone's enjoyment OUT OF atmosphere of exclusion.
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring TO one success after another. Everyone with a special need ? young and older, healthy or AILING, INTROVERT OR OUTGOING? will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of NON-exclusion, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. The couple's daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her--sink like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar to new hights!
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppet's show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of NON-exclusion.
The Wonder Squada, a cast of actors with and without special needs, playS extracts of pieces by Shakespeare.
It's a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of physic or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors?from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80's or 90's.
The park differs ON more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children sensible to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children sensible to light) and the ability for guests of special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.
in June, July and August the swelling San Antonio heat regularly reaches 80 degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.= 13

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de maxwell, postée le 21-12-2018 à 21:14:22 (S | E)
FINISHED

Hello Here4U
Thanks again! Your exercises are so useful! I'll never say it enough!

THIS time, I'll talk about an article I CAME across A few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery OF her and didn't want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities COULD(*) come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone's enjoyment in an atmosphere of exclusion.
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need ? young and older, healthy or HEALING, introspective or OUTGOING ? will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine(***) of exclusion, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where THE Wonder Squad is working. The couple's daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is(**) matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her [] SOAR like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread his wings and soar to new HEIGHTS!
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational PUPPET show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration(***) of exclusion.
The Wonder SQUAD, a cast of actors with and without special needs, PERFORM(****) EXCERPTS FROM PLAYS by Shakespeare.
It's a park for people with special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of PHYSICAL or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors?from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80's or 90's.
The park differs FROM more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children SENSITIVE to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children SENSITIVE to light) and the ability for guests ON special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.
in June, July and August the swelling San Antonio heat regularly reaches 80 degrees, MAKING it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features SPECIALLY designed wheelchairs for [] water rides.
(*) concordance des temps
(**) je suppose que "her cognitive delay" s'applique à l'héroïne et non à la fille du couple, sinon, j'aurais mis WAS
(***) ces 2 termes (shrine, celebration) me semblent maladroits dans ce contexte
(****) j'avais déjà remplacé la pièce de théâtre par PLAY donc c'est juste pour éviter la lourdeur de la répétition

II) Find the 28 «scrambled words»...
"Attendance" was none of a gift to me!!! (nor was "considered" I've just found with a bit of luck and I'm glad I did!)

1. Would the ELEMENT of INCLUSION play out as PLANNED? The ANSWER was an OVERWHELMING yes. (5/5)

2. "The thing that's MOST REWARDING are the SMILES and the COMMENTS from PARENTS and SEIEARVGRC ."(5/6)

3. ATTENDANCE at the park would SPIKE in MARCH, APRIL and MAY, then DIP in JUNE, JULY ; (8/8)

4. The COLLABORATIVE SPIRIT of the team and our VARIED EXPERTISE and PERSPECTIVES led to SOLVING PROBLEMS never before CONSIDERED or ADDRESSED."(9/9)

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de chocolatcitron, postée le 22-12-2018 à 01:10:36 (S | E)
Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 from Here4u posté le 09-12-2018 à 19:37:48 Dimanche 23.
Hello, Dear Here4u : thanks a lot! J'aimerais pouvoir faire une relecture efficace et à tête reposée : OK, it's done, you may correct it when you want. FINISHED.. à toi !

Hi Everybody.

Here is my work:
I) Please, Help My Student! Il y a 20 fautes en tout .

1) THIS time, I’ll talk about an article I’ve come across 2) A few days ago: while they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery 3) OF her and didn’t want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities can come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of 4) INCLUSION.

That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or 5) AILING introspective or 6) OUTGOING – will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of 4) INCLUSION, an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad 7) WORKS. The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroine. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her 8) (enlever le « to ») sink like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread 9) THEIR wings and soar to new hights!

Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppets show with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of 4) INCLUSION.

The Wonder 10) SQUAD, a cast of actors with and without special needs, 11) PLAYS extracts of pieces by Shakespeare.
It’s a park for people 12) WITHOUT special needs, as well as those who have nearly any type of 13) PHYSICAL or cognitive 14) IMPAIRMENTS. The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours 15) IN the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80’s or 90’s.

The park differs 16) FROM more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons for children 17) SENSITIVE to noise, no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children 17) SENSITIVE to light and the ability for guests of special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.

18) IN June, July and August the 19) SWELTERING San Antonio heat regularly reaches 80* degrees, made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features 20) SPECIALLY designed wheelchairs for the water rides.

* => 80°F = 26,67°C : are you sure, it's not too hot, and really bearable ! ? Or may be 90°F = 32,2°C, or 100°F = 37,77 °C or 110°F = 43,33°C) ?????

1. Would the ELEMENT of INCLUSION play out as PLANNED ? The ANSWER was an OVERWHELMING yes. (5/5)

2. “The thing that’s MOST REWARDING are the SMILES and the COMMENTS from PARENTS and CAREGIVERS. (6/6)

3. ATTENDANCE at the park would SPIKE in MARCH, APRIL and MAY, then DIP in JUNE, JULY. (8/8)

The COLLABORATIVE SPIRIT of the team and our VARIED EXPERTISE and PERSPECTIVES led to SOLVING PROBLEMS never before CONSIDERED or ADDRESSED.”(9/9) = 28/28

Don't forget it, I give you THE FORCE!
Merry Christmas to each of you !
See you soon.

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de here4u, postée le 24-12-2018 à 23:53:50 (S | E)
Hello, dear Friends,

Durant quelques jours, je ne vais pas avoir d'ordinateur facilement sous la main ...
Voici la correction de votre devoir et comme toujours, je désirerais des volontaires qui se partageraient le follow up work... ( Pas facile, ce travail de traduction ... même si les corrections doivent vous aider un peu ...( Trois ou quatre volontaires pour le texte seraient l'idéal et un (ou deux), à cause de la difficulté, pour les phrases ... ) Comme toujours, je compte sur vous pour ficeler ce travail ... et

My Student's text when corrected...
This time(1), I’ll deal with (2) an article (that)(3) I came across a few days ago(4): While they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery of (5) her and didn’t want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities can come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of inclusion.
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another. Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or ailing (6), introspective or outgoing (7)– will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of inclusion (8), an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroin. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her soar (9) like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread their (10) wings and soar to new heights! (11)
Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppet show (12) with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr, Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience ; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of inclusion.
The Wonder Squad, a cast of actors with and without special needs, play extracts of pieces by Shakespeare.
It’s a park for people without special needs(13), as well as those who have nearly any type of physical or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80s or 90s.(14)
The park differs from (15) more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children sensitive (16) to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children sensitive to light) (16) and the ability for guests on (17) special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.
In June, July and August the sweltering (18) San Antonio heat regularly reaches 100 (19) degrees made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.

(1) This time = cette fois-ci (dont je vais parler) / That time = cette fois-là, dans le passé. Rappel : « this » est proche (dans le présent) et « that » est éloigné (dans le passé).
(2) « talk about » = « parler de » pour beaucoup d’entre vous … mais « talk » signifie « bavarder » et, de plus, mon élève ne va pas parler, mais écrire …=> « write about » ou mieux, « deal with »
(3) to come across = to meet
(4) « few days » = not enough days… à ne pas confondre avec « a few days » (quelques jours) qui s’imposait ici.
(5) To be leery of= to be suspicious of
(6) Not «hailing» Lien internet
BUT Lien internet
(7) Not « ongoing » = en cours, continue, BUT « outgoing » Lien internet

(8) The problem is to « include » the kids with special needs », not to exclude them ! => inclusion of the kids with special needs into the games, NOT to « exclude » them => not exclusion, but « INCLUSION »
(9) To soar = to fly like a bird.
(10) Everyone is… => everyone/ everybody + verbe au singulier … mais la reprise par un pronom se fait toujours en pluriel … Everyone was giving their names…
(11) HIGH = the adjective ; HEIGHT= the noun ;
(12) a puppet-show ; « puppet » est en position d’adjectif et reste donc invariable.
(13) with « special needs » = PC (Politically Correct) for handicaped, different.
(14) their 80’s or 90’s => their eighties or nineties = their 80s or 90s. Lien internet

(15) To differ FROM => to be different from.
(16) to be sensitive = être sensible à /// to be sensible= to be reasonable.
(17) To be ON a diet = être au régime.
(18) the sweltering heat = the burning heat. // To swell, swelled, swollen. = souffler.
(19) How to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius: T(°C) = T(°F) - 32) / (9/5) => T(°C) = (T(°F) - 32) / 1.8
How to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit: T(°F) = T(°C) × 9/5 + 32 => T(°F) = T(°C) × 1.8 + 32 (37.5°C= 99.5°F)
80°F = 26°= température correcte /// 100°F= 37°8= température (de l’air) insupportable …

Scrambled words:
1. Would the ELEMENT of INCLUSION play out as PLANNED? The ANSWER was an OVERWHELMING yes. (5)

2. “The thing that’s MOST REWARDING are the SMILES and the COMMENTS from PARENTS and CAREGIVERS.”(6)

3. ATTENDANCE at the park would SPIKE in MARCH, APRIL and MAY, then DIP in JUNE, JULY; (8)

5. The COLLABORATIVE SPIRIT of the team and our VARIED EXPERTISE and PERSPECTIVES led to SOLVING PROBLEMS never before CONSIDERED or ADDRESSED.”(9) =

You'll need an extra portion of THE FORCE... Congratulations again.

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de maxwell, postée le 25-12-2018 à 09:15:15 (S | E)
Hello and merry Christmas
Je tente les 4 phrases...

Le facteur d'intégration jouerait-il bien comme prévu? La réponse fut un oui franc et massif.

2. “The thing that’s MOST REWARDING are the SMILES and the COMMENTS from PARENTS and CAREGIVERS.”(6)
La chose qui est la plus gratifiante, ce sont les sourires et les commentaires des parents et du personnel soignant.

3. ATTENDANCE at the park would SPIKE in MARCH, APRIL and MAY, then DIP in JUNE, JULY; (8)
La présence dans le parc faisait un pic en mars, avril et mai, puis diminuait en juin et juillet
(difficile de savoir de quel would il s'agit sans contexte)

4. The COLLABORATIVE SPIRIT of the team and our VARIED EXPERTISE and PERSPECTIVES led to SOLVING PROBLEMS never before CONSIDERED or ADDRESSED.”(9)
L'esprit collaboratif de l'équipe et la variété de nos compétences et points de vue a conduit à résoudre des problèmes jamais pris en considération ou adressés(*) auparavant.
(*) anglicisme mais je l'entends sans arrêt, et dans ce sens...

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de here4u, postée le 25-12-2018 à 11:25:39 (S | E)
Have all a GREAT XMAS DAY !

Maxwell ! ( sauf que « attendance «  = la fréquentation et que «  pbs addressed » = problèmes traités ( ms pas forcément résolus )

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de magie8, postée le 25-12-2018 à 19:33:29 (S | E)
Bonjour ; je fais la traduction du 1er chapitre

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de magie8, postée le 25-12-2018 à 20:22:52 (S | E)
Cette fois-ci je vais vous parler d'un article que j'ai découvert il y a quelques jours.Pendant qu'ils étaient en vacances avec leur fille autiste, un couple a vu que dans la piscine , les enfants étaient méfiants vis à vis d'elle et ne voulaient pas dialoguer avec elle.Dès lors ils décidèrent de créer des opportunités et des endroits où les personnes avec et sans handicap peuvent se réunir non seulement pour le plaisir,mais aussi pour une meilleure compréhension des uns et des autres.Un parc de loisirs pour les enfants et les adultes ayant des besoins spéciaux et construit pour la réjouissance de chacun dans une atmosphère d'inclusion.
Cela a conduit à la construction d'une place dans une carrière abandonnée située dans le Nord-Est de San Antonio,au Texas.Le papillon est le symbole de ce parc thématique unique;Volant de succès en succès.

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de magie8, postée le 25-12-2018 à 20:55:32 (S | E)
Bonjour ; je fais la traduction du 1er chapitre

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de here4u, postée le 26-12-2018 à 09:59:04 (S | E)
Cool. magie...
Tout ceci a l’air TB. Je regarde plus en détails asap. et

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de chocolatcitron, postée le 28-12-2018 à 02:26:44 (S | E)
Hello !

Il n'y a personne, depuis plusieurs jours, alors je prends la main pour permettre à Here4u de terminer ce travail, en traduisant la totalité du reste de ce texte.

Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppet show (12) with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr, Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience ; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of inclusion.
The Wonder Squad, a cast of actors with and without special needs, play extracts of pieces by Shakespeare.
It’s a park for people without special needs(13), as well as those who have nearly any type of physical or cognitive impairment. The park hosts all types of visitors—from children who are so sick they can spend only three hours at the park and have two nurses and a doctor with them, to adults in their 80s or 90s.(14)
The park differs from (15) more traditional theme parks in a few ways, some of which include no balloons (for children sensitive (16) to noise), no flashing lights (for children prone to seizures), no fluorescent lights (for children sensitive to light) (16) and the ability for guests on (17) special diets or tight budgets to bring their own food.
In June, July and August the sweltering (18) San Antonio heat regularly reaches 100 (19) degrees made it obvious that a splash park was needed. It opened this past June and even features especially designed wheelchairs for the water rides.

Voici une traduction proposée :

Une autre attraction, « Kindness Counts », est interactive, amusante et éducative grâce à *1) des spectacles de marionnettes, avec le Professeur Flutterwing, et son collègue marionnette le Docteur Kindly. Les personnages doivent affronter leurs différences, ensemble, avec l'aide du public, ils utilisent l'imagination et l'inspiration pour dépasser ces différences et faire de chaque histoire, un modèle d'intégration.
L'équipe les Wonder, une troupe d'acteurs avec ou sans besoins particuliers, jouent des extraits de pièces de Shakespeare.
C'est un parc pour les personnes sans besoins spécifiques, aussi bien que pour celles qui ont des déficiences intellectuelles ou physiques. Le parc accueille tous types de visiteurs, des enfants tellement malades qu'ils ne peuvent passer que trois heures dans le parc, et ont deux infirmiers et un docteur avec eux, aux adultes octogénaires ou nonagénaires.

Le parc diffère légèrement de la plupart des parcs à thèmes traditionnels, quelques uns incluent « pas de ballon » pour les personnes atteintes d'hyperacousies 2) , (sensibles aux bruits), pas de lampes clignotantes pour les personnes ayant tendance à faire des crises d'épilepsie 3), pas de lumières fluorescentes pour les enfants sensibles à la lumière, et la possibilité pour les invités aux régimes spécifiques ou aux budgets serrés d'apporter leurs propres repas.
En juin, juillet et août, la chaleur caniculaire de San Antonio atteint régulièrement 37,8°C ce qui a rendu évident l'utilité d'un parc aquatique. Il a ouvert en juin dernier, et même des attractions sont spécialement réservées aux fauteuils roulants avec des balades aquatiques.

Explications :
1) « grâce à » pour éviter la répétition du mot « avec ».
2) L'hyperacousie est la violente douleur perçue aux bruits normaux pour les autres personnes, klaxon, sonneries, sirènes, applaudissements, cris, sonorisations magasins ou spectacles, musiques, rires, aboiements, etc. : la perception déformée des sons vient des lésions irréversibles des éléments osseux qui concourent à l'audition : étrier, marteau enclume situés dans l'oreille moyenne et/ou atteinte du nerf cochléaire dans l'oreille interne, avec des troubles paroxystiques de l'équilibre associés. Ces troubles avérés sont mesurables scientifiquement. La vie sociale en est très fortement compromise, et toujours pénible.
3) L'épilepsie se manifeste par des convulsions.

See you soon.

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de here4u, postée le 28-12-2018 à 10:16:25 (S | E)
but it’s quite difficult for me to get to a computer right now... I read yourproductions very carefully but will do the whole correction in 2 days...
Enjoy the lazy time! ( it won’t last!)

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de kazwell, postée le 28-12-2018 à 20:24:07 (S | E)
Hello friends !

Oh so the time is up? this sounds fun when should i expect the next one?

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de here4u, postée le 31-12-2018 à 10:12:13 (S | E)
Hello, Dear All!

This time(1), I’ll deal with (2) an article (that)(3) I came across a few days ago(4): While they were on holiday with their autistic daughter, a couple saw that, in the swimming pool, the kids were leery of (5) her and didn’t want to interact with her. Then and there, they resolved to create opportunities and places where those with and without disabilities can come together not only for fun but also for a better understanding of one another: a Fun Park for children and adults with special needs and built for everyone’s enjoyment in an atmosphere of inclusion.
That led to the construction of a place in an abandoned quarry in Northeast San Antonio, Texas. The butterfly is the symbol of this unique theme park; soaring to one success after another.

Réponse : Rack your brains and Help!/ 36 de magie8, postée le 25-12-2018 à 20:22:52 (S | E)
Cette fois-ci je vais vous parler d'un article que j'ai découvert (sur lequel je suis tombé) il y a quelques jours. Pendant qu'ils étaient en vacances avec leur fille autiste, un couple a vu que dans (qu'à la ...) la piscine, les enfants étaient méfiants vis à vis d'elle et ne voulaient pas dialoguer (jouer) avec elle. Dès lors ils décidèrent de créer des opportunités et des endroits où les personnes avec et sans handicap peuvent se réunir (venir) non seulement pour le plaisir, mais aussi pour une meilleure compréhension des uns et des autres. (TTB!)Un parc de loisirs pour les enfants et les adultes ayant des besoins spéciaux et construit pour la réjouissance (le plaisir) de chacun dans une atmosphère d'inclusion (OUI! ou d'intégration).
Cela a conduit à la construction d'une place (d'un site) dans une carrière abandonnée située dans le Nord-Est de San Antonio, au Texas. Le papillon est le symbole de ce parc thématique unique; Volant de succès en succès.TTBien compris. Bravo

Everyone with a special need – young and older, healthy or ailing (6), introspective or outgoing (7)– will be touched in a very special way by this Wonderland: a shrine of inclusion (8), an oasis of friendship, an unforgettable place where a Wonder Squad is working. The couple’s daughter was the model for the heroin. Her cognitive delay is matched by her powers of love and healing. Her emotional gifts let her soar (9) like a butterfly, proving that everyone can spread their (10) wings and soar to new heights! (11) Another attraction, « Kindness Counts », is a fun, interactive, and educational puppet show (12) with Professor Flutterwing and his puppet colleague, Dr, Kindly. The characters must face their differences; together, with help from the audience ; they use imagination and inspiration to work through those differences and make each story a celebration of inclusion.

Une autre attraction, « Kindness Counts », est )(un spectacle de marionnettes interactive (interactif), amusant(e et éducatiF(ve grâce à *1) des spectacles de marionnettes, (essaie de ne pas changer les structures des textes si ce n'est pas absolument nécessaire!) avec le Professeur Flutterwing, et son collègue marionnette le Docteur Kindly. Les personnages doivent affronter leurs différences, ensemble, avec de l'aide du public ; ils utilisent l'imagination et l'inspiration pour dépasser ces différences et faire de chaque histoire, un modèle d'intégration.
L'équipe les Wonder, une troupe d'acteurs avec ou sans besoins particuliers, jouent des extraits de pièces de Shakespeare.
C'est un parc pour les personnes sans besoins spécifiques TTB , aussi bien que pour celles qui ont des déficiences intellectuelles ou physiques. Le parc accueille tous types de visiteurs, des enfants tellement malades qu'ils ne peuvent passer que trois heures dans le parc, et ont deux infirmiers et un docteur avec eux, aux adultes octogénaires ou nonagénaires.TTTB

Le parc diffère légèrement de la plupart des parcs à thèmes traditionnels, par quelques règles dont : quelques uns incluent « pas de ballon » pour les personnes atteintes d'hyperacousies 2) , (sensibles aux bruits), pas de lampes clignotantes pour les personnes ayant tendance à faire des crises d'épilepsie 3), pas de lumières fluorescentes pour les enfants sensibles à la lumière, et la possibilité pour les invités aux (suivant un) régimes spécifiques ou (ayant un )aux budgets serrés d'apporter leurs propres repas. TTB
En juin, juillet et août, la chaleur caniculaire de San Antonio atteint régulièrement 37,8°C ce qui a rendu évident l'utilité d'un parc aquatique. Il a ouvert en juin dernier, et même des attractions sont spécialement réservées aux fauteuils roulants avec des balades aquatiques.(et propose même des attractions aquatiques en fauteuils roulants. )

Très courageuse Choco pour le long extrait ! Bravo aussi, Magie et Maxwell! Tout ceci est TRES POSITIF ... Je suis bien certaine que tous vous fellow workers vous remercient et vous félicitent ! I DO!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.