Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Playing with words!/3

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words!/3
Message de here4u posté le 12-01-2020 à 21:33:27 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le "Playing with words" promis pour le 2e week-end du mois ...
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne connaissez pas ce travail qui est loin d'être un jeu ...

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure (you CANNOT change the nature of the words!) and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.
You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!
PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THESE WORDS!

To BLAME - to SACRIFICE - a TEMPER - a TRAVEL - CREATIVE - MOODY - IN ANY CASE - UP TO - + 2 expressions "faire quelque chose" discriminant "to do" et "to make".

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte (entre 30 et 60 mots ...) Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne ! )
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est le jeudi 30 janvier 2020 tard. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you !

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de jbg83, postée le 13-01-2020 à 13:02:19 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici ma tentative :
In my opinion, have to make a faraway travel in beautiful countries lets to be creative even if people who are moody not to trip blame others up to they remove their good temper; in any case boss have to do the opportunities to their employed; so they sacrified themselves. (51 words)

Merci et désolée pour la syntaxe!
Bonne journée !

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de maxwell, postée le 15-01-2020 à 11:52:10 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello!
"I'm not losing my TEMPER, dear, though I could BLAME you for SACRIFICING our TRAVEL plans for UP TO one year because of your MOODY head of CREATIVE team; IN ANY CASE, if you don't DO the dishes, we won't MAKE love tonight!" (46)
c'est une autre grève

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de boubouille, postée le 20-01-2020 à 20:28:55 (S | E)
Finished

Hello Here4u, Maxwell, hello everyone

"I'm worried TEMPER, I would BLAME myself, if I weren't CREATIVE, If I wasn't sacrificing SACRIFICING this day for return from my granfather's TRAVEL; I'm UP TO it, I need to DO purchases, to MAKE him a cake; IN AND CASE, today not MOODY !"(48)

Maxwell : He must help her with the dishes, if not I'm afraid he will be punished equally.

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de taiji43, postée le 21-01-2020 à 16:46:34 (S | E)
To BLAME - to SACRIFICE - a TEMPER - a TRAVEL - CREATIVE - MOODY - IN ANY CASE - UP TO - + 2 expressions "faire quelque chose" discriminant "to do" et "to make

IN ANY CASE , I don't want to SACRIFICE my TRAVEL at the mercy of your MOODY friend , very CREATIVE , to MAKE fuss , and making UP TO fit of bad TEMPER...I BLAME him because I have no idea what to DO.(42 mots)

En tout cas, je ne veux pas sacrifier mon voyage à la merci de ton ami lunatique , très créatif pour faire des histoires, et faisant jusqu'à un accès de colère, oui , je le rend responsable, car je ne sais plus quoi faire.

READY TO BE CORRECTED
merci pour la correction et bonne fin de journée
Merci à Maxwell de nous faire rire!

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de clemclemprem, postée le 23-01-2020 à 22:31:26 (S | E)
Up to you to blame me because of my youth mistake: when I was young, I wasn't able to temper myself and I sacrificed my cat in a creative way by sending him travel across the sea in a mail box; in any case I can't reproduce this another time! (this story is obviously a fake story)

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de chocolatcitron, postée le 24-01-2020 à 01:41:57 (S | E)
Hello my dear Here4u!
Hi Everybody!

Here is one of my shorter sentence in compliance with your rules:
Nobody BLAMES her MOODY: she SACRIFICES her time IN ANY CASE by listening to the TRAVEL advisory, UP TO keep her TEMPER through CREATIVE hobbies, before GETTING HER DRIVEN her home where THE SEA MAKES HER RELAX! 37 words.

Personne ne lui reproche sa morosité : elle sacrifie son temps en tout cas en écoutant l'info trafic, jusqu'à garder son sang-froid à travers des loisirs créatifs, avant de la faire reconduire à la maison où la mer la fait se détendre!

Thanks for your marking, Here4u!

Une question cependant, est-ce que les éléments naturels ou des objets peuvent aussi rentrer dans ton "faire faire quelque chose", ( mode passif) ou est-ce forcément un être animé, qui fait la dite chose à la place de celui qui veut cette chose faite ?
"To have my lungs oxygenated" = "pour oxygéner mes poumons", par exemple.
Thanks for your answering.

Have a very sweet Week!
See you soon.

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de peticha, postée le 24-01-2020 à 03:55:13 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u, thanks!

Here is my try:
IN ANY CASE her MOODY lover was BLAMING her UP TO that failed TRAVEL: so she broke up; she SACRIFICES any more her good TEMPER, her CREATIVE mind as she MAKES EVERYTHING FOR BLOSSOM HERSELF, until she HAS HER LOCK CHANGED. 41 word.

Quoi qu'il en soit, son amant de mauvaise humeur la blâmait jusqu'à ce voyage raté: alors elle a rompu; elle ne sacrifie plus son bon caractère, son esprit créatif comme elle fait tout pour s'épanouir, jusqu'à ce qu'elle ait sa serrure changée.

Have a great Week!
So long.

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de here4u, postée le 24-01-2020 à 13:47:04 (S | E)
Welcome jbg83, and clem!
Glad to see you back peticha, and of course all the faithful Lovers of English

Don’t forget that capitals and number of words are great helps!

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de joe39, postée le 25-01-2020 à 19:07:09 (S | E)

Good evening, dear here4u,
I’m here again to submit to you my work,
ready to be corrected.

PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THESE WORDS!

To BLAME - to SACRIFICE - a TEMPER - a TRAVEL - CREATIVE - MOODY - IN ANY CASE - UP TO - + 2 expressions "faire quelque chose" discriminant "to do" et "to make".

La date limite pour cet exercice est le jeudi 30 janvier 2020 tard. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you !

Only you are TO BLAME for the decision YOU MADE, in a fit of TEMPER, which SACRIFICED the success of the TRAVEL we WERE DOING, which anyway is not to consider totally negative, thinking to the CREATIVE writing we are now able to publish about the experience made;
OK, it doesn’t add UP TO much but enough to soothe your MOODY state of mind.60

Thank you, dear friend, for the demanding exercise.

I hope you have a pleasant Sunday.

So long.
Joe 39

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de clemclemprem, postée le 26-01-2020 à 16:28:47 (S | E)
Hello,

This is my answer.
UP TO you to BLAME me because of my youth mistake: when I was young, I wasn't able to TEMPER myself, also once I was MOODY, my cat was annoying me so I decided to SACRIFICE my cat in a CREATIVE way by sending him TRAVEL across the sea in a mail box; IN ANY CASE I can't reproduce this another time! (this story is obviously a fake story)

Réponse : Playing with words!/3 de here4u, postée le 31-01-2020 à 17:47:14 (S | E)
Hello!

Très contente de voir que cet exercice très difficile a retrouvé un bon nombre d'amateurs ...
Quelques phrases ont dû être légèrement modifiées (mais j'ai également parfois dû "sacrifier" l'une des exigences ...) Peu importe ! L'essentiel est de s'entraîner à ce genre de rigueur maximale ... JE VOUS FELICITE tous d'avoir osé et souvent réalisé de véritables prouesses !

- In my opinion, having to make a faraway travel in beautiful countries enables us to be creative even if moody people, not wanting to take the trip, blame others till * they spoil their good temper; in any case bosses have to create opportunities to their employees; so they sacrifice themselves. (51 words) - * Désolée, «up to» ne convenait pas ici !

- "I'm not losing my TEMPER, dear, though I could BLAME you for SACRIFICING our TRAVEL plans for UP TO one year because of your MOODY head of CREATIVE team; IN ANY CASE, if you don't DO the dishes, we won't MAKE love tonight!" (46)
(pas certaine de ce que signifie « MOODY head of CREATIVE team »)

- "I have a worried TEMPER, I would BLAME myself if I weren't CREATIVE; if I wasn't SACRIFICING this day to return from my granfather's TRAVEL; I'm UP TO it, I need to DO shopping (to make a purchase!) , to MAKE him a cake; IN ANY CASE, today I’m not MOODY!"(48)

- IN ANY CASE, I don't want to SACRIFICE my TRAVEL (at the mercy of ?)for your MOODY friend; he is very CREATIVE to MAKE A fuss, and going as far as having a fit of bad TEMPER... I BLAME him because I have no idea about what to DO.(42 mots) (UP TO ne convenait pas ici … Dommage. Bonne phrase par ailleurs…)

- It’s UP TO you to BLAME me because of my youthFUL mistakeS: when I was young, I wasn't able to TEMPER myself: once I was MOODY, my cat was annoying me so I decided to SACRIFICE him in a CREATIVE way by sending him to TRAVEL across the sea in a mail box; IN ANY CASE I can't (Yes, you could, bu you WON’T!) do it again! (this story is obviously a fake story)

- Up to now, nobody BLAMES her for being MOODY: she SACRIFICES her time IN ANY CASE by listening to TRAVEL advisory, keepING her TEMPER through CREATIVE hobbies, before GETTING HERself DRIVEN home where THE sea relaxes her.
La phrase a été modifiée car « up to » ne fonctionnait pas bien !

- IN ANY CASE her MOODY lover BLAMed her (UP TO)TILL that failed TRAVEL: so she broke up; she no longer SACRIFICES her good TEMPER, her CREATIVE mind as she DOES EVERYTHING to BLOSSOM until she HAS HER LOCK CHANGED. 41 word.

- Only you are TO BLAME for the decision YOU MADE, in a fit of TEMPER, which SACRIFICED the success of the TRAVEL we WERE MAKING, which anyway is not to consider totally negative, considering the CREATIVE writing we are now able to publish about the experience made; OK, it doesn’t add UP TO much but enough to soothe your MOODY state of mind.60 Very funny! You’re a cheat!

Encore BRAVO à tous !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.