Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Ex 182/ willing to work

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Ex 182/ willing to work
Message de here4u posté le 29-06-2020 à 17:19:07 (S | E | F)
Hello Dear co-workers!

Voici le nouvel exercice de traduction (thème). En partie deux, vous retrouverez des phrases et mots mêlés que vous pourrez éclaircir pour nous. Il y en a beaucoup, de difficultés diverses (pour satisfaire le plus grand nombre d'entre vous ...) VOUS N'êtes PAS OBLIGES DE TOUT FAIRE ... Chacun peut choisir sa "torture" ... Vous pourrez mettre vos résultats en HIDDEN afin de ne pas gâcher le plaisir des suivants ... à tous.
Cet exercice est un + Le corrigé sera en ligne le lundi 13 juillet, tard.

I. Translate into English:

1.- Maxwell : Le match démarrait sur les chapeaux de roue. À quelques encablures de là, la fête battait son plein dans une ambiance bon enfant.
2.- Maxwell : Il m'avait catalogué, sali ma réputation. Moi, bien sûr, j'ai tout nié en bloc, mais tu t'en doutes, je n'en menais pas large... Max!
3.- On t’a donné l’occasion d’arranger les choses, de redresser les torts avant que ce soit trop tard et c’est une chose dont nous devons être reconnaissants ...
4. – Arrête d’imaginer ce qui aurait pu être et de penser à ce que tu aurais voulu qu’il se passe et commence donc à vivre dans le monde réel …
5. Je me rends compte qu’à ce niveau, ce qu’il voulait et ce qu’il demandait était pire qu’aller en prison. »
« Alors, tu ne l’as pas dénoncé et l’as laissé s’en tirer comme ça ! » « Oui… Mais il ne peut plus revoir les enfants … La punition est assez dure comme ça ! »
6. « On dirait que tu n’es plus sûr de vouloir quitter le pays ? Qu’est-ce qui pourrait te faire changer d’avis ? »

II) Unscramble the words and/ or the letters so as to get meaningful sentences...= about RAJIO TAISO.

1. Rajio taiso has been DURNOA over YEITNN SAYRE and is still RLPPAUO today. 4

2. Rajio taiso is able to EAICTTVA the EINETR YODB. Its TENCPCO is for EIYANMT, EEWNRHYA, EAOYNN . 7

3. Its EORUPPS is to make strong and EBXLLIFE MECSLSU using MMMTNUEO and EIIEEVTTPR SNMMVTEEO. 6

4. GIDNO KESD RWKO, GITSNTI for long SORPDIE of time, causes your legs to LESLW and feel DUIAEGTF due to poor IIAUONRTLCC. 8

5. OR/ JAPANESE/ CHERISH/ HARMONY/ BEING/ PEOPLE / FAMILY / TEAM / A/ A/ THE/ OF/ IN/ ON/ (14)

6. UP/ I/ BY/ AT/ AND/ WORK/ STRETCHING/ WOULDN’T/ STANDING/ MYSELF/ DOING / COMFORTABLE/ FEEL/ ABRUPTLY / (14)

(J'ai allégé en retirant de nombreuses phrases - qui sont prêtes - si vous en voulez plus, demandez !

Oh... I forgot! You'll need THE FORCE!
il manquait un N dans la phrase 1 .... Swan !

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de taiji43, postée le 01-07-2020 à 20:35:41 (S | E)
Dear Here4

Here are my sentences... I don't have enough time to read through all my sentences again, because we are going to an hamlet in Brittany without WIFI, and now, I have to pack...
I only send to you 3 sentences of the second exercise,
Thanks for your corrections

READY TO BE CORRECTED

Translate into English

1.- Maxwell : Le match démarrait sur les chapeaux de roue. À quelques encablures de là, la fête battait son plein dans une ambiance bon enfant.
The game shooted off at stop speed. At a few cabbles lengnth away, the fun was fast and furious in a friendly atmosphere.

2.- Maxwell : Il m'avait catalogué, sali ma réputation. Moi, bien sûr, j'ai tout nié en bloc, mais tu t'en doutes, je n'en menais pas large... Max!

He had pigeoned me, tarnished my reputation. I, of course, denied outright, however you can imagine, I was worried stiff...Max!

3.- On t'a donné l'occasion d'arranger les choses, de redresser les torts avant que ce soit trop tard et c'est une chose dont nous devons être reconnaissants...
You have been given the opportunity to straighten the matter, to right the wrongs before it is too late and this is something , we should be grateful for.

4. ? Arrête d'imaginer ce qui aurait pu être et de penser à ce que tu aurais voulu qu'il se passe et commence donc à vivre dans le monde réel ?
Stop imagining what could have been and think about what you would rather it happened and so, start living in the real world?

5. Je me rends compte qu'à ce niveau, ce qu'il voulait et ce qu'il demandait était pire qu'aller en prison.
« Alors, tu ne l'as pas dénoncé et l'as laissé s'en tirer comme ça ! » « Oui? Mais il ne peut plus revoir les enfants ? La punition est assez dure comme ça ! »
I realize that at that level, what he wanted to and what he requested, was worse than going to jail.
?So you didn't denounce him and let him off the hook ? ?Yes? However he can no longer meet his children? The punishment is tough enough!? like that !...»

6. « On dirait que tu n'es plus sûr de vouloir quitter le pays ? Qu'est-ce qui pourrait te faire changer d'avis ? »
?I feel like you're no longer sure you want to leave the country? What could change your mind??

II) Unscramble the words and or the letters so as to get meaningful sentences...= about RAJIO TAISO.

I only send you 3 sentences of the second exercise,
READY To BE CORRECTED
Rajio taiso has been DUROA over YEITNN SAYRE and is still RLPPAUO today.
Raijio taiso has been DUROA ??? over ninety years and is still popular

2. Rajio taiso is able to EAICTTVA the EINETR YODB. Its TENCPCO is for EIYANMT, EEWNRHYA, EAOYNN
Rajio taiso is able to activate the entire body. Its concept is for anytime, anywhere, anyone

3. Its EORUPPS is to make strong and EBXLLIFE MECSLSU using MMMTNUEO and EIIEEVTTPR SNMMVTEEO.
Its purpose is to make strong and flexible émules using momentum and repetitive movements

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de here4u, postée le 02-07-2020 à 08:36:40 (S | E)
Hello Taiji ....
Phrase 1 avec le N manquant, ça va mieux ? Forcément .... Désolée pour le temps que je vous ai fait perdre ....

Ahhhhh.... mes pauvres neurones ....

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de chocolatcitron, postée le 04-07-2020 à 03:36:08 (S | E)
Ex 182/ willing to work
Message de here4u posté le 29-06-2020 à 17:19:07 (S | E | F) lundi 13 juillet
Hello my dear Here4u and Maxwell! Thanks for your great exercises !
Hi Everybody!

FINISHED !

Here is my work:

The game got off to a flying start. Not far from there, the party was in full swing in an easy-going atmosphere.

2.- Maxwell : Il m'avait catalogué, sali ma réputation. Moi, bien sûr, j'ai tout nié en bloc, mais tu t'en doutes, je n'en menais pas large...
He was pigeonholed me, has tarnished my image. I, of course, denied everything completely, however you can be sure I wasn’t overconfident…

3.- On t’a donné l’occasion d’arranger les choses, de redresser les torts avant que ce soit trop tard et c’est une chose dont nous devons être reconnaissants ...
You have been given the opportunity to fix things, to right the wrongs before it is too late, and that is something we must be grateful for…

4. – Arrête d’imaginer ce qui aurait pu être et de penser à ce que tu aurais voulu qu’il se passe et commence donc à vivre dans le monde réel …
Stop imagining what could have been and think about what you would have wanted it to happen, and so begins to live in the real world…

5. Je me rends compte qu’à ce niveau, ce qu’il voulait et ce qu’il demandait était pire qu’aller en prison. »
« Alors, tu ne l’as pas dénoncé et l’as laissé s’en tirer comme ça ! » « Oui… Mais il ne peut plus revoir les enfants … La punition est assez dure comme ça ! »
« I realize that at this level, what he wanted and what he asked for, was worse than going to jail. »
« So, you didn’t denounce him and let him get off lightly whith it! » « Yes, … but he can no longer see his children… The punishment is hard enough! »

6. « On dirait que tu n’es plus sûr de vouloir quitter le pays ? Qu’est-ce qui pourrait te faire changer d’avis ? »
« Does it look like you‘re no longer sure you want to leave the country? What could make you change your mind? »

II) Unscramble the words and/ or the letters so as to get meaningful sentences...= about RAJIO TAISO.
1. Rajio taiso has been DURNOA over YEITNN SAYRE and is still RLPPAUO today.
4 = around/ninety/years/popular.
Rajio taiso has been AROUND over NINETY YEARS and is still POPULAR today.
Rajio taiso a été mis en place dans les années quatre-vingt-dix et est encore très populaire de nos jours.

2. Rajio taiso is able to EAICTTVA the EINETR YODB. Its TENCPCO is for EIYANMT, EEWNRHYA, EAOYNN .
7 = activate/entire/body/concept/anytime/anywhere/anyone.
Rajio taiso is able to ACTIVATE the ENTIRE BODY. Its CONCEPT is for ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYONE.
Raijo taiso est capable d'activer tout le corps. Son concept est pérenne, (peut se pratiquer) en tous lieux, pour tout le monde.

3. Its EORUPPS is to make strong and EBXLLIFE MECSLSU using MMMTNUEO and EIIEEVTTPR SNMMVTEEO.
6 = purpose/flexible/muscles/momentum/repetitive/movements.
Its PURPOSE is to make strong and FLEXIBLE MUSCLES using MOMENTUM and REPETITIVE MOVEMENTS.
Son objectif est le renforcement et la flexibilité musculaire, en utilisant des mouvements répétitifs et pendulaires.

4. GIDNO KESD RWKO, GITSNTI for long SORPDIE of time, causes your legs to LESLW and feel DUIAEGTF due to poor IIAUONRTLCC.
8 = doing/desk/work/sitting/periods/swell/fatigued/circulation.
DOING DESK WORK, SITTING for long PERIODS of time, causes your legs to SWELL and feel FATIGUED due to poor CIRCULATION.
En faisant du travail de bureau, durant de longues périodes, cela fait enfler les jambes et se sentir exténué du fait d'une circulation amoindrie.

5. OR/ JAPANESE/ CHERISH/ HARMONY/ BEING/ PEOPLE / FAMILY / TEAM / A/ A/ THE/ OF/ IN/ ON/ (14)
The Japanese cherish harmony on people of being in a family or a team.
Les Japonais chérissent l’harmonie sur les gens d’être dans une famille ou une équipe.

6. UP/ I/ BY/ AT/ AND/ WORK/ STRETCHING/ WOULDN’T/ STANDING/ MYSELF/ DOING / COMFORTABLE/ FEEL/ ABRUPTLY / (14)
I wouldn’t feel myself comfortable at work and standing up abruptly by doing stretching.
Je ne me sentirais pas à l’aise à travailler et me lever brusquement en faisant des étirements.

Oh... You'll need THE FORCE 💪, here it is for marking, my dear Here4u! I made my very best… ❤️
Take care of yourselves, each of You, and happy holidays !❤️
See you soon.

Je t'ai juste enlevé les hidden !
-------------------
Modifié par chocolatcitron le 13-07-2020 19:34

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de swan85, postée le 05-07-2020 à 14:09:28 (S | E)
Hello HERE4U

Thank you for these exercises.

Ready to be corrected

1.- Maxwell : The match got off to a flying start. A few miles from here, the party was in full swing in a good-natured atmosphere.

2.- Maxwell : Il m'avait catalogué, sali ma réputation. Moi, bien sûr, j'ai tout nié en bloc, mais tu t'en doutes, je n'en menais pas large...
2.- Maxwell : He had labelled me, tainted my reputation. Of course, I rejected outright, but as you can imagine, I was scared myself….

3. We have given you the opportunity to work things well , to right the wrongs before it’s too late and we have to be grateful for this….

4.- Stop imagining what could have been and to think about what you would like it happened and start living in the real world…..

5. –« I realize that at this level, what he wanted and what he asked was worse than going to jail. »
« Then, you didn’t denounce him and you let him get away like that ! » « Yes…But He is no more authorized to see the children….The punishment is sufficiently harsh ! »

6. « It looks like you are no more sure you want to leave the country anymore ?
What could change your mind ? »

1. Rajio taiso has been DURNOA over YEITNN SAYRE and is still RLPPAUO today. 4
1. Rajio taiso has been AROUND over NINETY YEARS and is still POPULAR today.

2. Rajio taiso is able to EAICTTVA the EINETR YODB. Its TENCPCO is for EIYANMT, EEWNRHYA, EAOYNN . 7
2. Rajio taiso is able to ACTIVATE the ENTIRE BODY. Its CONCEPT is for ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYONE.

3. Its EORUPPS is to make strong and EBXLLIFE MECSLSU using MMMTNUEO and EIIEEVTTPR SNMMVTEEO. 6
3. Its PURPOSE is to make strong and FLEXIBLE MUSCLES using MOMENTUM and REPETITIVE MOVEMENTS

4. GIDNO KESD RWKO, GITSNTI for long SORPDIE of time, causes your legs to LESLW and feel DUIAEGTF due to poor IIAUONRTLCC. 8
4. DOING DESK WORK, SITTING for long PERIODS of time, causes your legs to SWELL and feel FATIGUED due to
poor CIRCULATION.

5. JAPANESE CHERISH THE HARMONY OF PEOPLE BEING ON A FAMILY OR IN A TEAM.

6. AT WORK I WOULDN’T FEEL MYSELF CONFORTABLE STANDING UP ABRUPTLY AND BY DOING STRETCHING.

See you soon

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de alpiem, postée le 07-07-2020 à 11:29:09 (S | E)
hello, Poised for this 182 willing to work

The game got started at full throttles. A stone's throw from here the party was in full swing
in a good-natured atmosphere.

2.- Maxwell : Il m'avait catalogué, sali ma réputation. Moi, bien sûr, j'ai tout nié en bloc, mais tu t'en doutes, je n'en menais pas large... Max
He had got me pigeon-holed, smeared. Of course I have denied everything outright but as you
probably guess one could have knocked me over with a feather...

You've been allowed the opportunity to strighten things out, to right the wrongs before
it's too late and we must be appreciative for that.

4. – Arrête d’imaginer ce qui aurait pu être et de penser à ce que tu aurais voulu qu’il se
passe et commence donc à vivre dans le monde réel …
Stop fancying what it must have been and thinking about what you would have wanted it to happen and be starting to live in the real world...

I realize that at this level all that he wanted to be and that he was asking for was worse
than going to jail."
"Then, you didn't report him and you let him get away whith it!"
"Yes...But he is no longer allowed to see his children anew...The punishment is tough enough
isn't it !"

I guess you are no longer sure to want to flee the country? What on earth could change your mind?".

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de maya92, postée le 09-07-2020 à 09:36:27 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,

Translate into English:

The match was shooting off. Only steps away, the party was going full spring in a friendly atmosphere

He had pigeonholed me, sullied my reputation. Of course I denied everything outright but as you can imagine my heart was in my boots …

You’ve been given the opportunity to sort the matter out, to right the wrongs before it’s too late and it’s something we must be grateful for

Stop imagining what could have occurred and stop dreaming of what you wished could happen and start living in a real world ..

I realize that at that level what he wanted and what he was looking for was worse than going to jail.
So you did not give him away and you let him come through like that !
Yes .. but he can’t see his children anymore .. the punishment is hard enough ..

It seems you are not so keen on wishing to leave the country. What could make you change your mind ?

1. Rajio taiso has been DUROA over YEITNN SAYRE and is still RLPPAUO today. 4 Rajio taiso has been AROUND over NINETY YEARS and is still POPULAR today

Rt is able to ACTIVATE the ENTIRE BODY. Its CONCEPT is for ANYTIME ANYWHERE ANYONE

Its PURPOSE is to make strong and FLEXIBLE MUSCLES using MOMENTUM and REPETITIVE MOVEMENTS

DOING DESK WORK, for long PERIODS of time, causes your legs to SWELL and feel fatigued due to poor circulation

That's all folk .. the next exercise is too complicated and brainstorming …
Have a nice long sunny week-end - Try to get some rest -

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de maxwell, postée le 09-07-2020 à 20:20:27 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U
Thanks a lot! It's always a pleasure to translate your sentences

I) Translate into English:

1.- Le match démarrait sur les chapeaux de roue. À quelques encablures de là, la fête battait son plein dans une ambiance bon enfant.
The match was getting off to a flying start. Just a stone's throw away, the party was in full swing in a friendly atmosphere.

2.- Il m'avait catalogué, sali ma réputation. Moi, bien sûr, j'ai tout nié en bloc, mais tu t'en doutes, je n'en menais pas large...
He had pegged me, smeared my reputation. Of course, I denied it all but as you can imagine, I was sitting on broken glass...

You've been given the opportunity to sort things out, to right the wrongs before it's too late and that's something we should be grateful for...

Stop imagining what could have been and thinking about what you would have wanted to happen and start living in the real world, will you?

"I realise at this point that what he wanted and what he was asking for was worse than going to jail""So you didn't turn him in, and let him get away with it!" "Yes, but he can't see the kids anymore... The punishment is hard enough as it is...

"You sound as if you're not sure you want to leave the country anymore? What could make you change your mind?"

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de joe39, postée le 10-07-2020 à 18:12:19 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
Please find hereunder my try,
ready to be corrected.

The match got off to a flying start. A few yards from there the party was in full swing in a friendly atmosphere.

He had labelled me, sullied my reputation, Of course I have denied everything, but you can imagine how much I was livid.
3.- On t’a donné l’occasion d’arranger les choses, de redresser les torts avant que ce soit trop tard et c’est une chose dont nous devons être reconnaissants ..You have been given the opportunity to settle the things, to redress the wrongs before it is too late and that is something for which we should be thankful for

Stop imagining what could have been and think about what you have wanted to happen and therefore start living in the real world…..
« Alors, tu ne l’as pas dénoncé
et l’as laissé s’en tirer comme ça ! » « Oui… Mais il ne peut plus revoir les enfants … La punition est assez dure comme ça ! »
I realize that at this level, what he wanted to and what he was asking for was worse than going to jail. "
"So you didn't denounce him and let him get away that way? "Yes ... But he can't see the children again ... A punishment like that is hard enough!" "
Would you say that you are no longer sure you want to leave the country?
What could make you change your mind?
1. Rajio taiso has been AROUND over NINETY YEARS and is still POPULAR today. 4
2. Rajio taiso is able to ACTIVATE the ENTIRE BODY. Its CONCEPT is for AMENITY ANYWHERE, ANYONE . 7
3. Its PURPOSE is to make strong and FLEXIBLE MUSCLES using and MOMENTUM REPETITIVE MOVEMENTS. 6
4. DOING DESK WORK , GITSNTI for long PERIODS of time, causes your legs to SWELL and feel FATIGUED due to poor CIRCULATION. 8

5. OR/ JAPANESE/ CHERISH/ HARMONY/ BEING/ PEOPLE / FAMILY / TEAM / A/ A/ THE/ OF/ IN/ ON/ (14). Sorry I give up.
6. UP/ I/ BY/ AT/ AND/ WORK/ STRETCHING/ WOULDN’T/ STANDING/ MYSELF/ DOING / COMFORTABLE/ FEEL/ ABRUPTLY / (14). Sorry I give up.

I thank you very much for the nice exercise and wish you a pleasant evening. Take care.

So long.
Joe39

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de here4u, postée le 12-07-2020 à 10:29:27 (S | E)
Hello !

Avis à ceux d’entre vous qui ont bien respecté la consigne du «  hidden »... Si vous voulez votre correction détaillée, merci de m.envoyer cette partie ( sans le hidden) en mps ...

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de here4u, postée le 12-07-2020 à 21:43:40 (S | E)
Avis ã vous tous,

Comme j’ai perdu beaucoup de neurones, et que je suis partie de chez moi ( normalement avec tout mon matériel .... ) j’ai bien sûr pris mon ordi et oublié ma souris ....
Plus personne n’utilise plus de souris .... les magasins sont fermés dans ma campagne retirée ... je suis dans l’incapacité absolue d’utiliser mon ordinateur .... je n’ai jamais su utiliser un touchpad .... Désolée ...

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de nate, postée le 13-07-2020 à 22:09:19 (S | E)
Hey there Here4u! How are things?

Ready for Correction

The game was getting off to a flying start. A stone's throw away from here, the party was at its height in a good-natured atmosphere.

He had pigeonholed me, sullied my reputation. Of course, I denied the whole thing entirely, but as you can imagine, I wasn't overconfident...

You've been given the chance to patch things up, right the wrongs before it's too late and that's something for which we must be grateful...

Stop imagining what could have been and thinking of what you wish it'd happened. Start living in the real world...

"I'm starting to realize that what he wanted and what he was asking for was/were worse than going to jail."
"So, you didn't report him, and let him get away with it!" "Yes... but he can't see the kids anymore... The punishment is hard enough as it is!"

"You sound as though you are no longer sure you want to leave the country. What could get you to come around?"

Thanks!

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de here4u, postée le 13-07-2020 à 22:41:16 (S | E)
Hello Nate...

Just in time! Great! but for your personal correction you'll have to wait a little... (yet, I promise, I'll do asap!)

Hope everything's going well...

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de here4u, postée le 13-07-2020 à 23:12:31 (S | E)
Hello You All!

Here's your correction! well, at least, this is the main part of it... I may have to do some additions when the IT conditions are better... Poor network, and very little time, here just now... Doing my best!
Most of you found this exercise difficult but you did quite well finally. I'll have to add some of your great findings to my corrections.

I) Translations:
The match took off like a rocket… At a stone’s throw from there, the party was in full swing in a good-natured atmosphere.
- Démarrer sur les chapeaux de roue : to get off to a flying start/ take off like a rocket/ start really well/
- À quelques encablures de là : une encablure = 200 mètres/ cable length. Cable’s length/ a few cable-lengths away/ furlong (=an equivalent pre-metric measure (=220 yards)/ A stone's throw from/ Just a couple of minutes walk from/ Just a couple of yards from" Lien internet

- Battre son plein : to be in full swing
- Ambiance bon enfant : Friendly atmosphere/ Good-spirited atmosphere/ good-natured atmosphere/

Lien internet

He had put a label on me… blackened my name. Of course, I denied everything but as you can imagine, I was afraid to stand up….
- "m'avait catalogué" : to put a label on/
- "salir ma réputation" : blacken my name/
-"nier en bloc" : deny everything completely/ entirely/ reject outright/
-"n’en mener pas large" : to be afraid to stand up.
Maxwell!

3.- On t’a donné l’occasion d’arranger les choses, de redresser les torts avant que ce soit trop tard et c’est une chose dont nous devons être reconnaissants.
-You’ve been given a chance to fix things, to right wrongs before it’s too late and that’s something to be grateful for.
- On t’a donné l’occasion de = ON => PASSIF ; You’ve been given the chance (you have been given= present perfect de bilan d’action au passif.)
- arranger les choses : to fix things/ to patch things up/
- redresser les torts : to right wrongs (right est employé comme verbe, et wrong comme un nom pluriel => a wrong ; les deux peuvent être adjectifs : to be right/ wrong. Lien internet

- ... chose dont nous devons être reconnaissants.= something to be grateful for. (ne surtout pas omettre le rejet de la particule en fin de phrase)

4. – Arrête d’imaginer ce qui aurait pu être et de penser à ce que tu aurais voulu qu’il se passe et commence à vivre dans le monde réel …
Stop imagining what might have been, and stop thinking about what you would have liked to happen... start living in real life…
- " Arrête d’imaginer ce qui aurait pu être et de penser" = ... et arrête de penser à ...
- ce qui aurait pu être : what could have been (on insiste sur la capacité de faire)/ what might have been (on insiste sur l’éventualité qu’une chose se passe, ou pas …)
- "Commence" était un impératif !

5. « Je me rends compte qu’à ce niveau, ce qu’il voulait et ce qu’il demandait était pire qu’aller en prison. »
« I realize that on that level what he wanted and what he was asking for * was worse than going to prison…
« Alors, tu ne l’as pas dénoncé et l’a laissé s’en tirer comme ça ! » « Oui … Il ne peut plus revoir les enfants … La punition est assez dure comme ça ! »
«Therefore, you didn’t give him away and let him get away with it. » «Sure, he can never come home and get to see his kids again, and that is punishment enough.»

- * ce qu’il demandait = ne pas oublier le rejet de la particule adverbiale
- pire que = comparatif de « bad »=> worse than… => the worst (superlatif).
- alors/ donc=> so (faible)/ therefore/ as a result/ consequently/
- dénoncer = denounce/ give someone away /
- s’en tirer comme ça : to get away with it/ (= to go unpunished)
- la punition est assez dure comme ça = the punishment is hard enough/ he was punished enough/

«Looks as if you’re having second thoughts about leaving the country… What event could/ might make you change your mind?»
- «Looks as if»= «it looks as if…»
- tu n’es plus sûr de : you’re no longer sure/ (N'oubliez pas de préférer "more" pour les quantités et "any longer" pour le temps !)
- «on second thoughts»: à bien y réfléchir … To have second thoughts= to be no longer sure…
- Changer d’avis : to change one’s mind.

II) Unscrambling!

1. Rajio taiso has been NDUROA over YEITNN SAYRE and is still RLPPAUO today.
Rajio taiso has been AROUND over NINETY years and is still popular today.

Rajio taiso is able to activate the entire body. Its concept is for anytime , anywhere, anyone.

Its purpose is to make strong and flexible muscles using momentum and repetitive movements .

4. GIDNO KESD RWKO, GITSNTI for long SORPDIE of time, causes your legs to LESLW and feel DUIAEGTF due to poor IIAUONRTLCC.
Doing desk work, sitting for long periods of time, causes your legs to swell and feel fatigued due to poor circulation.

5. OR/ JAPANESE/ CHERISH/ HARMONY/ BEING/ PEOPLE / FAMILY /TEAM/ A/ A/ THE/ OF/ IN/ ON/
= Japanese people cherish the harmony of being in a family or on a team.

6. UP/ I/ BY/ AT/ AND/ WORK/ STRETCHING/ WOULDN’T/ STANDING/MYSELF/ DOING / COMFORTABLE/ FEEL/ ABRUPTLY /

= I wouldn’t feel comfortable standing up abruptly and doing stretching at work by myself.

Voilà ! C'est volontiers que j'accueillerai les volontaires pour traduire ces phrases (pas faciles ) en follow up work ! (Travail qui n'est pas pressé puisque mes conditions de travail pour corriger sont plus que précaires ...
Encore et Bravo à tous !

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de maxwell, postée le 18-07-2020 à 20:16:18 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello
Je prends le follow-up

II) Unscrambling!

1. Rajio taiso has been AROUND over NINETY years and is still popular today.
Cela fait plus de 90 ans que le Rajio taiso existe et il est toujours populaire aujourd'hui.

2. Rajio taiso is able to activate the entire body. Its concept is for anytime , anywhere, anyone.
Le Rajio taiso est capable d'activer le corps entier. Son concept convient à tous, en tout lieu et à tout moment.

3. Its purpose is to make strong and flexible muscles using momentum and repetitive movements.
Son but est de renforcer et de rendre flexibles les muscles en utilisant l'élan et les mouvements répétitifs.

4. Doing desk work, sitting for long periods of time, causes your legs to swell and feel fatigued due to poor circulation.
Le travail de bureau, le fait de rester assis pendant de longues périodes favorise un gonflement des jambes et une sensation de fatigue (*) liée à une faible circulation (sanguine).
(*) j'ai hésité avec jambes lourdes

5. Japanese people cherish the harmony of being in a family or on a team.
Les japonais chérissent l'harmonie d'être dans une famille ou dans une équipe.

6. I wouldn’t feel comfortable standing up abruptly and doing stretching at work by myself.
Je ne me sentirais pas à l'aise de me lever brusquement et de faire tout seul des étirements au travail.

Réponse : Ex 182/ willing to work de here4u, postée le 18-07-2020 à 23:09:44 (S | E)
Hello Max!

Bravo et !

1. Rajio taiso has been AROUND over NINETY years and is still popular today.
Cela fait plus de 90 ans que le Rajio taiso existe et il est toujours encore populaire aujourd'hui. TTB

2. Rajio taiso is able to activate the entire body. Its concept is for anytime , anywhere, anyone.
Le Rajio taiso est capable d'activer le corps entier. Son concept convient à tous, en tout lieu et à tout moment.

3. Its purpose is to make strong and flexible muscles using momentum and repetitive movements.
Son but est de renforcer et de rendre flexibles d'assouplir les muscles en utilisant l'élan et les mouvements répétitifs.

4. Doing desk work, sitting for long periods of time, causes your legs to swell and feel fatigued due to poor circulation.
Le travail de bureau, le fait de rester assis pendant de longues périodes favorise un gonflement des jambes et une sensation de fatigue (*) liée à une faible mauvaise circulation (sanguine).
(*) j'ai hésité avec jambes lourdes Oui, c'est pareil ...

5. Japanese people cherish the harmony of being in a family or on a team.
Les japonais chérissent l'harmonie d'être (d'appartenir*) dans une famille ou dans une équipe.
Là, j'extrapole un peu, mais dans la vidéo, il est dit clairement que l'exercice donne une certitude d'appartenance à un groupe.

6. I wouldn’t feel comfortable standing up abruptly and doing stretching at work by myself.
Je ne me sentirais pas à l'aise de me lever brusquement et de faire tout seul des étirements au travail.

C'est parfait, Maxwell. BRAVO et merci !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.