Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Playing with words /40

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words /40
Message de here4u posté le 09-02-2023 à 10:37:36 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici votre nouveau challenge ! "Playing and working with words"... La date limite pour cet exercice est fin février 2023.
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ... mais il peut être très ludique ... Il vous laisse également toute liberté de choisir votre thème !

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE. "Easy", isn't it? (In fact, it's more easily said than done! )

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!

PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS! [and specify the number of words at the end.]

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens. (Il ne doit y avoir qu'UN SEUL POINT dans votre phrase - à la fin.) Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte ... Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne devez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
Pour que chacun ait la possibilité de travailler avec nous, cet exercice a des niveaux différents. Vous pouvez choisir celui qui vous convient :

Le niveau fera une seule phrase en moins de 80 mots.
Le niveau une seule phrase et toujours 60 mots, au plus.
Le niveau **, pour les plus habiles, fera une phrase de moins de 40 mots ...
I'm sure you'll have inspiration...

Here are the words:
- To PREVENT – To MISS – a HABIT - a CAREER – ESSENTIAL – UGLY – ALTHOUGH – YET + utiliser la structure "sujet+ would rather..."

Lien internet

C'est parti pour une " très jolie phrase correcte et courte ! "
Go for it with THE FORCE!

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de icare29, postée le 10-02-2023 à 23:55:24 (S | E)
Hello dear Here4u, here is my sentence....

- To PREVENT ? To MISS ? a HABIT - a CAREER ? ESSENTIAL ? UGLY ? ALTHOUGH ? YET utiliser la structure "sujet would rather..."

You haven't finished your math exercices YET , ALTHOUGH you are smart I WOULD RATHER you didn't watch on TV all night as it's ESSENTIAL for you to take a HABIT to solve these ones in order to PREVENT you from missing your CAREER and becoming an UGLY person...
40 words

Thanks for your correction...

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de amalia80, postée le 11-02-2023 à 14:26:16 (S | E)
Hello dear Here4u, here is my sentence....

- To PREVENT, To MISS, a HABIT, a CAREER, ESSENTIAL, UGLY, ALTHOUGH, YET, utiliser la structure "sujet would rather..."

ALTHOUGH this bad HABIT made him MISS some ESSENTIAL moments of his family life, and PREVENTED him from succeeding in his CAREER, he had not YET decided to stop, and he WOULD RATHER continue drinking with UGLY fellows! 38 Words

Thank you for the correction

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de maxwell, postée le 11-02-2023 à 21:11:27 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Hello Here4U
Here's my try (3 words away from my record)

I WOULD RATHER you PREVENTED me from drinking ALTHOUGH my UGLY bad HABIT hasn't made me MISS my most ESSENTIAL long-term CAREER goals YET. (26W)

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de mad14, postée le 23-02-2023 à 12:00:49 (S | E)
Good morning Here 4U; Here is my try...

It was a HABIT in this family: to lead their children to do a CAREER, this was ESSENTIAL, the parents PREVENT them any leisure; the youngest "UGLY duckling" was MISSING the affection of his parents, ALTHOUGH he tried to respect the rules, he would YET rather dive in adventure books. (50 words).

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de here4u, postée le 23-02-2023 à 12:08:28 (S | E)
Hello, dears!

for your hard work!

For all of You who don't dare to post... please, do not hesitate! You still have a few days to do your masterpiece!

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de littlerene24, postée le 23-02-2023 à 19:17:49 (S | E)
Hello everybody, here is my work.

ALTHOUGH she spoiled my CAREER and even my life, what is UGLY, unforgivable, YET I have to say that I WOULD RATHER keep the HABIT , it is ESSENTIAL for me, to call her every day and PREVENT she leaves forever, I already MISS her. (44 words)

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de here4u, postée le 27-02-2023 à 09:23:16 (S | E)
Hello, dears!

Mise en commun de vos phrases corrigées dans la journée.

Réponse : Playing with words /40 de here4u, postée le 27-02-2023 à 21:18:59 (S | E)
Hello, dear writers!

Voici vos phrases personnelles intactes pour certaines, et légèrement remaniées lorsque la grammaire l'exigeait !
Bravo à tous pour ce bel effort, d'autant plus méritoire qu'il vous était demandé pendant une période de vacances... Un grand donc!

- You haven't finished your math exercices YET, and ALTHOUGH you are smart I WOULD RATHER you didn't watch TV all night, as it's ESSENTIAL for you to take the HABIT of solving them in order to PREVENT you from MISSing your CAREER and becoming an UGLY person... 40 words

- ALTHOUGH this bad HABIT made him MISS some ESSENTIAL moments of his family life, and PREVENTED him from succeeding in his CAREER, he had not YET decided to stop, and he WOULD RATHER continue drinking with UGLY fellows! 38 Words

- I WOULD RATHER you PREVENTED me from drinking ALTHOUGH my UGLY bad HABIT hasn't made me MISS my most ESSENTIAL long-term CAREER goals YET. (26 Words)

- It was a HABIT in this family: to lead their children to do a CAREER, this was ESSENTIAL, the parents PREVENT them from having leisure; the youngest "UGLY duckling" was MISSING the affection of his parents, ALTHOUGH he tried to respect the rules, he would YET rather dive into adventure books. (50 words).

- ALTHOUGH she spoilt my CAREER and even my life, which is UGLY, unforgivable, YET I have to say I WOULD RATHER keep the HABIT, it is ESSENTIAL for me, to call her every day and PREVENT her from leaving forever, I already MISS her. (44 words)

Very well done!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.