Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Notion/spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/spaces and exchanges
Message de mama165 posté le 19-04-2019 à 20:46:32 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Voici ma notion d'anglais,
Pourriez-vous m'aider à corriger les erreurs et à supprimer ce qui semble inutile s'il vous plaît?(oral de 5 min)
Par avance, merci!

I am going to talk about the notion of spaces and exchanges. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic spaces, and also the interactions between men and different societies. In order to illustrate this notion I have chosen to talk about to begin with I will talk about how to take a gap year, then I will talk about the opportunities and then the potential disadvantages.
I will attempt to answer a question : To what extent does take a gap year in a foreign country broaden our horizons? To answer this question I will present four documents : the video entitled « why study abroad? », the texte « a gapper's first-hand account », the video called "my gap year experience" and to finish the video "the gap year students".

To begin with I would like to give a definition of a gap year: is a sabbatical year during which students can work to pay for their future studies but they can also provide services in other countries and learn new languages, carry out campaigns and projects. The Gap year is therefore used to experiment the world, refocusing on ourselves.

I- The first step to take a gap year…
First of all, to take a gap year, the student must have qualities. Indeed, in the video entitled « why study abroad? », Madeleine Monagan, director of the English language institute, tells us that she recommends that all students leave their countries. However, this requires a certain number of qualities, in fact the student must have a certain number of qualities, for example, he must be autonomous, curious, open-minded, strong-minded... It takes a lot of courage to leave our habits and go to a country where we know almost nothing. Moreover, going to a country where our native language is not the language of the country is both a challenge and a good way to improve English quickly.
It is therefore necessary to find a gap year that corresponds to your personality. There are many structures that offer different types of gap-year. For example, the "projects abroad" site proposes, for example, to make a gap year of cultural immersions, related projects around volunteering or gap years that allow you to learn a new language...

II- What the gap year can bring in opportunities
First, the sabbatical year can be a way to discover a country and its culture. As well as to take into account the living conditions of the inhabitants. Indeed, you can learn a new language, meet new people and talk with them, as Jennifer Davies did when she moved to Aklavik in the Canadian Arctic Circle. She came to work at a local school. In this village many children are born with disabilities, this is due to the high alcohol consumption that exists there. So she has learned a lot about medicine in this country and she would like to become a doctor to work for Aklavik. The gap year is therefore an opportunity to focus on oneself and can help us discover vocations.

Second, taking a gap year is a wonderful experience. This represents physical and emotional benefits, and allows you to grow and become more independent. This is what Maivia describes in her video called "my gap year experience". Indeed, she traveled to England where she worked as a matron in the Dragon School in Oxford. She was taking care of a group of girls, and had multiple tasks. She describes it as the best experience of her life. Indeed, it has been able to acquire responsibility and autonomy. Moreover, this experience will be very remarkable in his CV.

III- The gap year may have disadvantages
However, going abroad can also have drawbacks. Indeed it is difficult to be separated from these friends, family and so on. Then there is a potential risk of disease and far from home it can be difficult to heal and comfort yourself. Even if there are subsidies, a gap year abroad can be expensive to meet the daily needs. In addition, it can be stressful to find yourself in a foreign country with a language barrier and different customs.

In the video entitled "the gap year students", a member of the consular team at the British High Commission in Delhi warns that it is imperative to prepare everything in advance as there could be road accidents, drug-related dangers, sexual harassment of girls and so on. It is therefore important to find out about your destination before leaving.

In a nutshell, in my opinion there is a lot of good reason to start in gap year but for that there are several steps to do before leaving. First of all, I think that going abroad is a great challenge to take up, it requires a lot of courage, but not everyone can do it. You have learn about the country and its culture because you have to be aware of the dangers. But in my opinion, we must not stop at the disadvantages because the advantages are more important indeed, this experience brings physical and mental strength.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-04-2019 21:28

Réponse : Notion/spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 20-04-2019 à 10:20:42 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- I have chosen to talk about (about what?)to begin with I will talk about how to take a gap year, then I will talk about the
- To what extent does take a gap year in a foreign country broaden our horizons?: question mal construite.
Le plan doit se trouver après la problématique.

- To answer this question I will present four documents : the video entitled « why study abroad? », the texte « a gapper's first-hand account », the video called "my gap year experience" and to finish the video "the gap year students": à enlever. Vous le direz dans chaque partie.

- a definition of a gap year: (sujet?)is a sabbatical year d
- The Gap year is therefore used to experiment the world, refocusing (infinitif) on ourselves.

I- The first step to take a gap year…
- Madeleine Monagan, (article)director of the English language institute,
- in fact the student must have a certain number of qualities: à enlever.
- and go to a country where we know almost nothing: à enlever.
- where our native language is not the language of the country: where the language is different from oours.
- It is therefore necessary to find a gap year that corresponds to your personality: à enlever.
- There are many structures that offer different types of gap-year (pluriel).

II- What the gap year can bring in opportunities
First, the sabbatical year can be a way to discover a country and its culture. As well as to take into account the living conditions of the inhabitants. Indeed, you can learn a new language, meet new people and talk with them, as Jennifer Davies did when she moved to Aklavik in the Canadian Arctic Circle. She came to work at a local school. In this village many children are born with disabilities, this is due to the high alcohol consumption that exists there. So she has learned a lot about medicine in this country and she would like to become a doctor to work for Aklavik. The gap year is therefore an opportunity to focus on oneself and can help us discover vocations.

Second, taking a gap year is a wonderful experience. This represents physical and emotional benefits, and allows you to grow and become more independent. This is what Maivia describes in her video called "my gap year experience". Indeed, she traveled to England where she worked as a matron in the Dragon School in Oxford. She was taking care of a group of girls, and had multiple tasks. She describes it as the best experience of her life. Indeed, it has been able to acquire responsibility and autonomy. Moreover, this experience will be very remarkable in his CV.

III- The gap year may have disadvantages
-and far from home it can be difficult to heal and comfort yourself: à enlever.
- It is therefore important to find out about your destination before leaving: à enlever.

- there is a lot of good reason: pluriel.
- You have (préposition)learn about the country and its culture
- because you have to be aware of the dangers: à enlever.
- we must not stop at the disadvantages: mal dit
- indeed, this experience brings physical and mental strength: à enlever.

Réponse : Notion/spaces and exchanges de mama165, postée le 20-04-2019 à 12:00:21 (S | E)
Merci pour la correction!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.